Chapter 5

From now on it will be switching point of view between my two main character alright guys?

Jason

Waking up to the smell of sizzling bacon I groggily stumble out of bed and make my way to the bathroom. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes I tiredly open the door, without realizing that someone is already in there. When I open my eyes fully I see an oblivious, completely naked Caleb. At the sound of the door opening he turns and his eyes widen when he sees me. “OH MY GOD!” He shrieks, snatching the nearest towel and holding it in front of his body, “GET THE FUCK OUT JASON NOW!”

I stare dumbly at him for a second before mumbling an apology then quickly turning and shutting the door behind me. What the fuck? What was that? My face heats up in embarrassment, as flashes of Caleb replay in my head. He was wet from just getting out of the shower, his hair was messily stuck up where he had run his hand through it, and his skin still was shimmering from the water. His skin….he had really pretty skin, it was tanner then mine but only slightly, and it looked so fucking soft. His body was really nice too, not manly or buff like mine, but slim and defined. My body starts to heat up unexplainably, panicking I put a hand to my forehead to check if I have a fever but everything seems normal there. What is wrong with me I think shutting my eyes, but as soon as I shut them, there he is in all his naked glory. Heat feels my stomach and I open my eyes, what is going on with me? I’ve seen naked guys before, hell I’m a guy, and I’d seen countless lacrosse players at my old school naked in the locker room as we got ready for a game, but never have I felt like this before.

Deciding to take a shower downstairs I grab a pile of clothes then head to the bathroom, passing a cheerful Mrs. Mowery in the kitchen. Why is she cooking bacon on a weekday?

“Good morning Jason!” she says when she sees me.

“Good morning.” I smile, “I’m going to take a shower”

“Oh, Caleb must be in the one upstairs huh?” blushing I nod, and try to wipe his naked image from my mind. “Ok well carry on.”

Escaping the awkward situation I rush to the bathroom and strip down, bracing my hands against the shower wall as the warm water slides down my back. Yesterday in the locker room I hadn’t felt like this, but maybe that was because I wasn’t really looking, it was dark and I had other things on my mind such as changing and putting my gym clothes away, plus Caleb was being a freak, and having some sort of panic attack so I was too worried to acknowledge his body. Now after seeing it, I can’t get it out of my head. The thrill of it was exhilarating, like doing something completely new for the very first time. Thinking back to Caleb’s shocked face I chuckle, he was really bad at hiding his embarrassment, and he would turn bright red whenever he felt uncomfortable or nervous. I’ve only known him a few days and I can already notice so many things about this boy. Turning off the shower I step out wrapping a towel around my waist, this must be just me getting used to his company right? I’d never lived with another teenager this close to my age before. Not to mention I’d never had to deal with another person that was so incredibly aggravating. Of course that must be it then, I’m just getting used to him.

To make sure I’m dry I rub myself down with the towel then pull my clothes on, picking up my dirty ones and throwing them into the laundry bin as I walk into the kitchen. Caleb is sitting in his usual spot, knowing on a piece of bacon, when I come out he blushes then channels his embarrassment into anger, “Hey asshole, next time knock,”

“Caleb Joseph Mowery, do not use that language when referring to Jason!” She scolds.

Sitting down I watch Caleb as he looks challengingly at his mother then quips, “So I can call people other than Jason assholes?” His mother turns to him with a dark look, that makes me laugh.