Chapter 6

To let you know in advance there is indeed steamy parts towards the end of this chapter. So dont say i didnt tell you, cuz i did. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Now read on loves! So to the right is another picture of caleb just for your eyes to view.

It’s Friday morning, I spent most of yesterday ignoring Caleb and successfully avoiding him most of the day. Despite me not talking to him he didn’t seem to care all that much, and just went on with his daily life as if I didn’t exist. For some reason this peeved me, did he think he was too good for me. Snorting I shake my head, clearly that is not the case, I’m superior to him in more ways than one.  I’m taller, stronger, more athletic, and I have more muscle mass.  I am clearly more of a defining man then he is, I mean he’s so slim he literally has hips that are similar to a girl. Mrs. Mowery offers me some pancakes as I sit at the table and I graciously accept, digging in once she sets the plate down in front of me. Mr. Mowery is sitting at the table next to me holding the newspaper in front of his face, but this does not keep him from speaking to me. “So Jason, how is school going?”

Looking at my plate, I swallow my mouthful of pancake, “its okay.”

“Have you checked out the lacrosse team?” He asks bringing his paper down slightly so he can peer over it at me.  Nodding I turn to look at him. “Yeah I mean it’s good, I just don’t know if I want to try out yet.”

His eyebrow rises behind his glasses, “Someone you don’t like on the team?”

Collin immediately pops into my head, but I shove his image down. Why wouldn’t I like him? The blonde was perfectly nice, and he seemed to really want to be friends with me, but for some reason there was something about his constantly cheerful disposition that had my nerves on edge. Not only that, but he seemed to make Caleb really nervous, and despite the fact that I wasn’t exactly buddy buddy with the boy I didn’t exactly hate his guts either, so the fact that he was so on edge around Collin made me on edge too, ready to defend him if need be. Staring at cereal I shrug, “Not really, they all seem pretty cool.”

“Who’s cool?” Caleb asks stumbling into the room in a simple gray v neck t-shirt, and Levis. He kisses his mom, and sits down in the chair across from me, “Me, oh thanks Jason your such a sweetheart!” He coos. My eyebrow ticks in annoyance, and I give him a glare, he glares back until his mother places a plate of food in front of him then his face lights up and he picks up his fork and stabs a sausage bringing it up to his mouth and biting into it. My eyes stare at his mouth as he chews slowly seeming to savor the taste of the meat. His eyes are shut and as I look at him, I remember Wednesday night when I had caught him playing with himself. The thought brings heat crashing into my pores, and I let out a huff of breath.

“Yo, Jason what’s got you so flustered?” Chad slams his hand on to my shoulder and I jerk my head to the side, my heart stopping for a brief moment in shock. “What?” I stammer rubbing my thumb over my forehead in order to hide my face. Suddenly the table cloth is very interesting.

“Your bright red man, do you have a fever or something?” He grabs his plate of food from his mother’s hand and begins to scarf it down eagerly.

“Uh, no I’m fine,” I look at him in disgust, how could someone eat like that, even if you are a guy, that’s freaking beastly. Caleb seems to have the same thought as he throws a crumpled napkin at his older brother.

“Dude, can you try not to be disgusting for just five minutes?”

“Nope,” Chad grabs his cup of orange juice chugging it down in a matter of seconds. Caleb, his parents and I all watch the boy downing the fruity beverage in wonder. When he slams the empty glass down and wipes the back of his hand across his mouth Caleb stares, “And to think that out of a thousand sperm you were the fastest.” This earns a snort from me as I strain to hold back a fit of laughter.