Chapter 18

Hello everyone! It's Manda, and I'm here to say that i'm pretty dang sure that there will only be two chapters left in this story at the MOST. I'm trying to think if i can end it in the next chapter, but i'm still a little unsure of it all. So i guess wel will have to see. I hope you all enjoy.

P.s this chappie gets a little intense, not like bow-chikka-wow-wow intense, like scary intense. So don't wet yourself. haha just kidding it's not that scary. 

Peace!

The next few days pass quickly, maybe because of how happy being with Jason is making me feel. I’m with him so much that I forget about everything else. The stupidity of high school, the impending doom of homework that I still haven’t done, and especially Collin, all these things are in the back of my mind. Despite the fact that me and Jason are dating, we still have to be careful around others especially Chad, my brother is watchful of us more and more lately. Jason thinks that it’s because I’ve started to be so nice to him lately, opposed to how I used to treat him. Jason and I now have a growing bond that Chad doesn’t quite understand, and it’s making him nosey.

Still, when we are in the same room we can’t help but send each other little glances of adoration. When we are eating around the table with the family, Jason stares at me intently unless someone asks me a question, and I pretend not to notice, diligently throwing myself into unappealing conversations. I think Jason has a harder time of being discreet about our relationship then I do. At school when he’s with a few of the lacrosse team members his eyes will follow me across the room, touching me intimately and making me shiver. How someone doesn’t notice his sex eyes I have no idea, it’s as if he never breaks his eyes away from me for more than a second. This is how we spend the next few days, dodging and hiding from other people’s questions and watchful gazes then quietly sneaking of into some hidden corner to be alone. The only time that his eyes aren’t on me, is when we have separate classes. Which is why I’m sitting bored at my desk, literally about to kill myself from the lack of Jason’s touchy presence.

The desk that I’m placed at near the back of the room has suddenly become the most interesting thing in the world. The plastic wood is a fake brown color, with a shimmery glaze laid overtop, and some other poor soul who had obviously been bored out of his mind had carved some very foul words into flat top. The slightly dug word calls to my pencil and I start to trace the letters over and over again with my pencil, feeling the rough bumpy words under my fingers as I move.  Do you think that if I went over it enough it would get deeper? The thought has me pushing my mechanical pencil harder into the surface.

My pencil led snaps under the pressure, and I swear under my breath plopping my head down onto the cold desk. Why was this class so flipping boring? Taking a quick peek to the side I see at least six other people asleep with their faces smashed down in their arms, their bodies rising and falling with the steady rhythm of their breathing. Other kids were doodling on their notebook papers, their pens and pencils scraping fervently on the white planes creating dark lines that formed into small flowers, or people, or the name of their favorite band. One girl who sits next to me is writing quickly in Korean, her hands creating the characters swiftly but slowly enough to show that she’s unsure of the following letter in the sequence of strange circles and lines. When she finally remembers her eyebrows shoot up in realization and she hurriedly scribbles the next few words, with a speed that I could never match. The girl isn’t even Asian; I would say she has some Hispanic-American heritage. Her dark long hair flows perfectly over her leather jacket, her eyes hidden slightly behind her glasses. The girl’s fairly pretty I notice. Her slightly rounder face with a pointed chin is complimented by her long hair and tan skin; her lips are in the shape of cupid’s arrow, plump and pink. Her nose comes to a dainty point at the end, where it is slightly upturned, but I have to say the most noticeable features are her eyes, which are big and dramatic, kind of like a Disney princes, Although not that big because that would be extremely unrealistic. Let’s just say that she has big eyes okay?