Chapter 12

Monday morning I wake up before my alarm clock goes off, as usual, and I debate whether or not I want to take a shower as I lay in my bed. Maybe if I don’t Collin won’t want to hang around me. I chuckle at the thought, if only. Maybe I’ll just avoid him today, he probably won’t care, he’ll probably just bitch when I see him anyway, I might as well just save us both the trouble and stick with Sadie, Chad and Jason. Plus Collins friends were really boring, I mean lacrosse is great, but it’s almost like it’s the only thing they talk about. Even more than girls, you would think they would at least be bragging about which girls they screwed over the weekend, but no. Also none of them seemed fazed that I suddenly started hanging out with them. They just looked at me like I’d been there the whole time, and that kind of freaked me out.

Shaking my head I quickly drag myself out of my bed then head to the bathroom, and I’m about to turn the shower on when I notice the door to Jason’s room is open. Quickly I go to close it, but then stop when I see him. Jason is kneeling on his bed, his head leaned against the mattress, his pajama pants are hanging low on his hips, and his hand is wrapped around himself, as he pumps his hand vigorously. His free hand shoots out and grabs the sheets tightly in a fist and he groans in pleasure.

Blushing I turn to look away when I hear, “Ah, Caleb!” My head flicks back as Jason bites his lip and drives his hips forward in his own hand, violently, before he ruptures in his hand.

Quickly and quietly I shut his door and lock it. Oh god, that was embarrassing. I blush, and then glance down at myself; my friend is waving happily at me from an upright position. Oh no, why the hell did that turn me on. Quickly I strip my clothes off then turn the shower onto cold, stepping inside to calm my raging erection. The iciness of the water makes me hiss but I just hold myself in place. After I have calmed down I turn the water back to warm relishing in the hot water. Then I think back to what made me turn around in the first place.

Had he said my name? I swear I heard him say my name before he came. Blushing I shake my head, that would be weird wouldn’t it? Jason isn’t gay, and even if he was, he definitely wouldn’t be gay form me. He was always being mean to me and teasing me like I’m his annoying little brother or something. It must have been another name, that sounds like mine. Nodding I agree with myself. I try to think of all the c or k names that I can think of. Kaylee, Kenzie, no those don’t sound right. Kenna, closer…K….Ka…Kan….Kal….Kad…Kay…………Kayla!

Yeah that’s it, Kayla, in the throes of passion, Kayla can sound just like Caleb. Who’s Kayla? I suddenly think. Is she pretty? Is she cute, is she cuter then me? How does Jason know her? Why does it matter? Why do I suddenly care so much? Shaking my head I quickly shut the shower off then head into my room rubbing myself with a towel.

When I’m dressed I don’t run downstairs like I had the last couple of weeks. I just trot slowly down, taking my sweet time. Before I had been excited to be with Collin, now I’m trying to avoid it at all costs. I avoided his calls and texts over the weekend. I’m sure he won’t be happy about that, when I see him. Shuddering I sit at the table, and poor myself a bowl of cereal as slowly as I possibly can.

Chad is sitting across from me; his eyes stare at me as I move as slowly as I possibly can. His eyebrow rises, as I pour the cereal in slow motion.

One cheerio at a time.

“What the hell are you doing?” He asks through a mouthful of cereal, looking at me in confusion.

“I’m relishing the sound of the cereal hitting the bowl.” I respond as seriously as I can. Chad just stares at me shaking his head. “Why is my little brother so damn weird?”