chapter 20

Caleb

Comfy

This is the first thought that crosses through my mind as I slowly rouse from my slumber. My eyes are still closed, and I bask in the warmth of the blankets and the warm body besides me. Moaning lightly I rub the sleep from my eyes and turn over onto my side to look up at Jason’s sleeping face. His eye lashes are so long, can a guy even have eye lashes that long?

Quietly I reach up and touch his eyelashes lightly, he doesn’t stir at all. I let my eyes roam over his captivating body, his tan muscles that move up and down in time with his breathing. Slowly I bring my hand to touch his chest as lightly as I can, sliding my hand down his muscles and over his abs, to stroke gently.

No matter how hard I work out, I never get abs like this. I marvel at the little dips and curves of his abdomen, tracing the lines with my finger. My finger fallows the line that splits down the middle of his six pack all the way down to his belly button and the small trail of hair beneath, that leads to a much better and bigger treasure.

Before my hand can move the blankets away Jason’s fingers tighten around my wrist and jerk me forward into his body. My eyes snap up to meet Jason’s half open, sleep filled orbs. The lazy gaze he’s giving me sends shivers of pleasure up my spine, and I attempt to jerk away but his hold on me is tight despite his half-asleep eyes, “Jason” I complain.

When I let out the protest, a smirk shoots on to his lips and he lifts my fingers to his mouth, before taking them in and sucking. Shuddering I pull my hand away from his mouth, but as soon as I do his hulking body flips on top of me with such speed that I’m suddenly questioning his drowsy state. Even so he looks down at me with lethargic eyes, as his hands grip into the sheets on either side of my head, the muscles in his arms bulge and I have the sudden desire to touch them.

“Jason.”  I whine again.

“What, you only want to touch my body when I’m asleep?” His voice comes out gratingly; the tone of it nearly makes me moan in delight. The voice of a waking man is definitely the most appealing sound in the whole world “Isn’t that kind of perverted?” He questions, his eyes becoming more aroused every second. His root bear brown orbs run over my chest in a sensual dance, and I wiggle beneath him in awkwardness. This turns out to be a mistake because as soon as I move our groins touch and Jason lets out a low hungry growl.

“Just be good Caleb.” He murmurs as he leans against my ear and runs his hand down my chest to my aroused member below. As soon as his hand touches me I jolt in amazement at how good he feels, my hands rise to wrap around his shoulders, and I arch my back as he touches me.

“W-wait.” I moan, Jason pauses lifting his head from my neck to look up at me, quickly I slide my hand down his chest and abdomen to the treasure at the end of the trail. As soon as I wrap my hand around him he shudders and closes his eyes letting out a groan. My erection twitches at the sound inside his hand, and he smirks and moves his hand over me.  I moan and lay my head back onto the pillows following the rhythm of his pumping hand with my own.

It’s not too long before we both are thrusting into each other’s hands violently Jason digs his face into the crook of my neck and I dig my fingers into his hair as I moan and gasp in pleasure. The sound of him groaning against my neck has me rolling my head back in ecstasy, and I warn him of my peaking pleasure. He doesn’t say anything and just begins to thrust his hand faster wrapping around me tighter, I move my hand to follow him. And in matter of seconds I’m right on the verge of orgasm, and just as he come into my hand growling into my throat, and I come throwing my head back with a cry…….the door opens.

“Hey, Jason you know that-” My brother stops mid-sentence and just stares at us. I’m still riding that wave of ecstasy as he quickly shuts the door leaving us in silence. When I come down Jason lifts off of me turning to sit beside me.