Chapter 11

Caleb

It’s been two weeks since I started dating Collin, but it felt like it had been less. With Collin everything seemed calm, everything seemed good.  He was nice to me, most of the time, and he treated me like I was really special or maybe that’s what I wanted myself to think. There was one problem with Collin that seemed to make every other bad trait he had come out. Maybe if it was you, you wouldn’t be calling it a problem, and honestly I wasn’t sure why it was a problem for me either. Why wouldn’t I want to have sex with Collin? He treated me nice usually, he was my very first boyfriend, but something felt wrong about it. I felt like I was missing something, like maybe there was something that Collin wasn’t telling me. Whenever we started to mess around he would start moving way too fast and get way to rough. As if he was racing for something, trying to achieve some sort of goal.

This makes me nervous, I didn’t want my first time to feel rushed, I wanted it to feel right. I wanted it to happen in such a way where I could tell that the other person cared about me, and that they wanted more than just my body. Don’t get me wrong, I still get really horny, and I really want to be touched, but it’s when I’m sitting in Collins car and he starts to climb all over me like some sort of animal, that I get nervous. Did he want to have sex with me in the front seat of his car? I don’t fucking think so, not fucking happening. Just because I’m a guy that doesn’t mean I want to have a quick fuck where ever I can get one.

This is what I think as Collin has me pinned down in the front seat of his Bentley. His hands are running into my shirt and he’s groaning against my throat as I dig my hands into his hair and arch my back. Collin slides his hands down my sides and then to my knees where he lifts my legs and brings them around his waist. How is he comfortable in this position? I wonder as the storage box in between the seats digs into my lower back. Then again, he isn’t the one who is lying on this shit. He starts to grind against me and let out a moan as I reach up and grip the door handle.

Before I know it Collin is sitting up undoing his belt. Leaning up on my elbow I squint at him in curiosity. “What are you doing?”

Collin stares at me, and then flicks his tongue out of his mouth to lick his lips. The gesture makes me uncomfortable, what the hell was he some sort of snake? “What does it look like I’m doing?” He questions his voice coming out roughly and dripping with sarcasm. Then he reaches for my belt but I push his hands away quickly, sitting up.

“I’m not having sex with you here Collin.” I announce seriously.

“Why not?” He complains, rubbing his eyes as if I’m some sort of burden. Fuck this, now I’m definitely not having sex with him.

“Would you get off me please?” My back is starting to hurt being pressed into the stupid damn box, and I’m starting to feel really uncomfortable beneath him. Collin doesn’t move, he just stares down at me, and I see something flash in his eyes that scares me, but it goes as quickly as it came.

“Fine,” He says sliding off of me; I can hear the anger in his voice. Why the hell was he getting angry with me, it should be my choice whether or not I wanna give it up to him. “I should probably take you home now.” He mumbles under his breath, I just ignore him.

It’s almost like as soon as I started to let him touch me, he started to get angrier and angrier. As soon as he got a little taste he wanted more and more, but he wanted it faster than I could give it to him. Or maybe I just didn’t want to give it to him? When Collin started to get too into it, he started to get rough. I remember a couple of days ago, when we were making out in his car he actually pulled my hair out of my head, and he BIT me. Not like a cute little playful love bite. Like a freaking I want to cause you physical harm bite, it actually bled. He had apologized afterwards but it didn’t sound sincere.