Chapter 17

Hey everyone it's chapter 17, I can't believe this story is almost over, there will probably be at least two chapters left, there is no doubt that it will be finished by the end of the week! Then I can start work on the sequel! I already have the title decided, if you want to know what it is comment! Also i Know that I'm kind of new at this, but i would really appreciate some feedback, so I can grow as a writer, comments would be greatly appreciated!

“So, what do you want to do for our date?” Jason asks calmly, before shoving a spoon overflowing with cereal into his mouth.

It’s Friday morning, and me and him are sitting at the kitchen table eating our breakfast. Chad was still fast asleep in his cave upstairs and Mom had left only moments before threatening us with death if we dared leave the house while she was working.

I stare blankly at the handsome boy sitting across from me, “Uh, did you not just hear her threaten to kill us?”

Jason looks up at me from beneath his eyelashes as he lowers his head over his bowl, and swallows before saying, “Yes I did, but how would she know, she isn’t here.”

This boy’s more troublesome then I thought, is he seriously tempting me into disobeying my own mother? Yes, yes he is, and is it working? Staring silently at him, Jason lifts his head and gives me a lopsided smirk that sends shivers up my spine. Yes, yes it is working.

Quickly I shrug standing and walking over to the sink, setting my empty bowl inside before turning to lean back against the counter. “We could go to a movie.” Movies are pretty basic right, normal first date kind of stuff? Jason shakes his head in disagreement clearly not liking my idea. Well fine what was his glorious idea? I ask as much as Jason stands trotting over to the sink next to me and setting his bowl down inside my own.

“A movie is bad, because we can’t talk during a movie you know, I want to get to know you better.” His hand comes up and rubs my face gently. Blushing I look at the floor, “Okay so what do you want to do?”

Jason’s eyes brighten, “We should go on a picnic in the park down in Lewiston.” For a moment I just look at him dumbfounded then I give him a skeptical look, “Could you have picked anything gayer?”

Jason smiles down at me, brushing his nose against mine, “Says the gay boy.” Shaking my head I push him back I frown, “Just because I’m gay doesn’t mean I’m a girl.” The earns a laugh from the dark haired boy and he grabs me around the waist hoisting me up onto the counter top before placing his hands on either side of me, leaning in closely placing his hips in between my legs.

“Your right, you’re too cute to be a girl.” He moves to peck the corner of my mouth, then begins to place kisses all over the side of my face. His hands slide around my waist his hands gently slipping under my shirt and rubbing my barred skin lovingly. My eyes flutter shut against my will, and I wrap my bandaged wrist around his neck gripping his muscled back. Jason grins moving his mouth down to my throat nipping at my flesh teasingly. Oh so that’s how he wants to play huh? Coyly I move my free hand to his lower back, slipping it underneath his tight shirt to smooth along the skin beneath. Shivers shoot up his body, and I smirk sliding my hand around his side to the front of his body. My fingers skim up his side and I rub my hand over his pecks, sliding over his right nipple. His breath catches against my throat, and I move my hand down over his tight abs, massaging his muscles gently. A groan escapes his lips sending a pleasurable shiver straight through me to my groin, sparking it into attention. He sounds so amazing!

My hands move past his belly button stroking his skin gently before hooking into the waist band of his jeans and tugging with a little more force. A growl reverberate through him, and he pulls away from my throat leaning his forehead against mine, breathing laboriously as if he had been running for miles. “Caleb, be good.” He warns his voice coming out in a heated croak that has me smirking.