Chapter 8

Jason

The image of Caleb covered in sweat, his clothes sticking tightly to his skin with water running down his bobbing throat is in my head. Why is it in my head? I’m straight! I’ve screwed so many girls that I couldn’t count them on two hands. This boy though, he didn’t even have to do anything and my body ached for him. Especially when he walked into the house like that yesterday, I could feel the heat radiating off of him. Just thinking about it makes my cock twitch to attention. Groaning I know what’s going to happen next. Slowly I shift onto my back, and then let my hand slip into my boxers. Oh Jesus, what am I doing right now? Even though I think this, I can’t seem to stop myself from moving my hand. Caleb is a boy, no. A person who is that provocative can’t even be called a boy. It’s like he’s had special training in seduction. My mind goes back to the night before last, in Caleb’s car. How he was so unabashed, and daring, how he gripped me, and moved his hands around me. I moan quietly as I feel my balls tighten. Damn it, why is this happening, why can’t I stop? This is so wrong in so many ways, what would my dead grandfather think? I know that even thinking about him should make me stop and lose fire, but not even that stops me, as I remember Caleb moaning as I moved against him, and how he asked me to go faster, and how he playfully nipped at my ear. My hand starts to move faster and I gasp and groan as my hips start to buck. How is this feeling so good? It’s disgusting, so fucking disgusting. Then I remember Caleb shouting my name as he rode the wave of his release, and that does it, I flick my wrist and then I burst in my hand, as I press my free hand against my mouth to muffle Caleb’s name as it flies out of my mouth.

Then I’m lying there in my bed breathing deeply as my wrist aches. I feel like shit, I feel like I’m the lowliest person in the whole entire world. Not even a person, maybe some sort of fucking parasite.

I did it.

I masturbated to Caleb.

Getting up from my bed the sun continues to peak through my window and the birds outside continue to sing. How the fuck could the sun be shining and the birds singing when my life was coming to a fucking end. I drop my underwear to the floor and walk over to the bathroom making sure the door to Caleb’s room is shut and locked then I hop into the shower and turn the shower on as cold as it can go. Punishment, for being a freak.

The water makes me shiver and I brace arms against the shower wall and clench my jaw as the water flows over me, freezing me to the bones. Was I sick? Did I need help? Clearly I needed help, something was wrong with me, I was being turned on by a kid that a week ago made me want to rip people’s heads off.  A week!

A week was all it took.

After cleaning my body and hair with the shampoo and body wash I shut the shower off, and wrap a towel around my waist, heading back into my room. Once I enter though I don’t want to stay here, knowing that not ten minutes ago I had done something horrible in my bed. Quickly changing I throw my clothes into my hamper and head downstairs.

Chad is sitting at the table as usual scarfing down cereal, but Caleb is nowhere to be seen, and for that I am glad, maybe he was still asleep. Chad pushes a clean bowl at me as I sit down next to him but he doesn’t say a word, just continues to scarf down his food. Appreciating the silence I grab the bowl and pour myself a bowl of Captain Crunch.

Slowly I chew the cereal, reading the box and studying the cartoon man on the back. If you really thought about it, this cereal made no fucking sense. What kind of Captain is he? I mean seriously he has to be fucking insane to be going through all this crap to get a treasure box full of a crunchy unhealthy albeit tasty, cereal. If I was a part of his crew I would probably just kill him, and then go after some real fucking treasure that was worth dying for. The man was clearly too old, and a little unstable, definitely past his pirating years, why had he not retired?