Chapter 15

Caleb

Rolling on my side the next morning I hit a solid object behind me. It budges but only slightly from my weight and it makes me immediately curious.What the hell is that? Sleepily I turn over to face whatever is behind me, and when I see Jason’s sleeping face the memories of yesterday makes me blush.

I jerked him off, and then he jerked us both off! The embarrassment of the act has me shoving my face into my pillow. What the hell was I thinking? I mean sure, Jason was really cute, and I had been thinking about him a lot lately but I still had a boyfriend.

When he had kissed me it was like I forgot everything immediately, it was almost as if it didn’t matter that I was in a relationship with Collin, and that I had not even gone on a date with Jason. All that mattered was that he was close to me, so close to me. I had been dreaming of him, and had only imagined of what it would be like to kiss him, and my god it was more than I imagined. His lips were soft, but firm and persuasive against mine. His kisses were tempting; there was no way that I could resist them once he started.

Jason’s eyes are closed lazily, his eyelashes forming little crescent moons against his cheek bones, his lips are parted slightly as he breaths in and out in a slow steady rhythm, and his jersey clad chest heaves up and down smoothly. His arm is slung over my waist, loose and unmoving and I smile to myself.

Had we fallen asleep so fast, and stayed asleep that long? How had no one come to get me up, had they noticed that Jason was missing from his bedroom? This makes me shoot up in bed, any minute now I’m sure Chad will be heading in to Jason’s room to stir him, except for he won’t be in his bedroom. Sitting up I turn to the sleeping boy-no man-you can’t call him a boy, because that is so, so far from the truth. Gently I nudge him, “Jason, hey Jason get up.” He doesn’t move and just continues to lay there comfortably asleep. I nudge him harder, “Jason seriously get up!” I say a little louder. His eyebrows furrow and he groans but still does not open his eyes.

“Fine if you’re not going to get up I will!” I state in mild irritation. Then I throw his arm off of my waist and move to get up from my bed, but his large arm throws itself around me again, and pulls me down into the blankets.

Still his eyes don’t open.

Irritated I sit up again once more in the bed, and whack the bigger boy on the head. “Ow what was that for?” Jason asks opening one of his eyes slightly to peer at me.

“It’s for not getting up!” Jason wraps his arm around my waist and moves his torso to rest over my legs, laying his head in my lap. Blushing at how close he is to my crotch I look away from his head as he cuddles against me and says, “Can’t we sleep a little while longer?”

“No, Chad will probably be heading into your room soon to get you up, and you need to be there.” Jason’s sound of frustrations shows that he knows I’m right. He hoists himself up with his arms on either side of my waist; his face lifts in front of mine and he smiles at me before giving me a small peck on the mouth, before lifting off of the bed and picking his underwear off of the floor.

He moves to our conjoined bathroom, unlocking it. Before moving into the small room he turns and waves at me cutely, and then shuts the door behind him locking it. Soon I hear the shower door drift shut, and the shower start.

Sighing I throw myself back on my bed and stare up at the ceiling tracing the cloud like formations that are etched into the plaster. What exactly happened last night, me and Jason really need to talk about it, did he like me? Did I like him? Did he want to date me? What about Collin?

Pssh What about Collin, he hurt you, he treated you like shit and was a complete asshole. Dump him, Jason told you to dump him.

Won’t Collin be angry though, I mean he seemed like a person who would want to get revenge for something like this? He was all sweet and welcoming on the exterior but inside he was burning with anger. What made him like that I have no idea, but I didn’t want to wait around long enough to find out.