50

Excuse any mistakes ⚠️

"Toni come here, and I want you out

"Toni come here, and I want you out. I told you the deal is off so why are we even looking at the other designs in case the ones we have goes sour?" I moved the paper seeing that he was on hard and practically bout to buss.

"I pray to god you ain't tried to have sex with my wife!" I was pissed as hell.

"No we just had lunch and started talking that's it that's all."

"Honest Janet, I swear."

"I can't help if she attracts me, my body will most definitely let you know."

"Well your body is about to get you in trouble, it's best if you leave."

"Bye beautiful, I'll see you later. Tell Taiden I hope he gets better." He walked over to her but I got in his way.

"What you trynna do, you not going over there." He reached and grabbed her hand and instead of me hitting him I accidentally hit her. She held her face as I turned my attention towards her

"Toni, I'm sorry."

"It's fine."  Kenneth grabbed his things and left

"No it's not."

"I deserve it."

"No."

"Janet me and Ken made out before you walked in which is why I took a minute to let y'all in."

"I knew that."

"Let's talk come on." I took her into our room closed and locked the door.

"What's going on with us baby?"

"I've been feeling neglected honestly, like after the office scene when we first joined Kenny things have been different. You didn't tell me you loved me like you normally did. You didn't hold me, touch me, we didn't kiss have sex. Janet I missed your touch, your attention. Then for you to have Aaliyah follow me around and take pictures of me and him really hurt, she said you didn't trust me. But Gil told me that she wanted a piece of me as well."

"Woah, she do?"

"She told Gil that she's wanted me since you took me to meet her."

"Damn, baby. I'm sorry, I'm sorry I stopped paying attention to you. I'm sorry I didn't trust you."

"Though understand I take full responsibility for doing what I did. That didn't give me any right to have done what I did with him. Yes I missed being touched but I should've just went to you about it. I'm sorry Janet, yes we're firing him, yes I fired Aaliyah. Can we start over, I don't want you to leave me ever."

"You know I would be mad, but how you approached me I'm not. We'll work on it and I'll start giving all the attention you may seek so you won't have to look for it in someone else. I'm not going anywhere, I love you."

"I love you too." I pecked her lips as we hugged. I liked how we discussed our problems, we didn't have big arguments, no yelling. Just mature conversations owning up to what we did. I grabbed her hand going downstairs where Taiden was now up eating.

"Hey baby." He got down out the chair hugging both of us.

"I miss you and you." He kissed both of our cheeks.

"We missed you too."

"Mommy I'm feeling better now can we go outside and play?"

"We can let us change first ok?"

"Ok." Traci went outside with him as me and Toni went back upstairs to change. Turning the shower water on, I stared at her as she off her shoes going for her zipper. Walking up to her I unzipped  her dressed slowly, kissing her neck. I slid the dress down her arm turning her around to face me.

"I'm not gone lie, I missed giving you attention so come here and let me show you a little something."

"We promised Taiden we would play with him."

"It's no Nothing but 4:44 we got time."

"But Babe..."

"Mhm." I was done listening to her honestly I held her body close to mines just running my hands all over except for the place she wanted me at the most.

"Janet stop teasing me." She turned around looking into my eyes. Our lips crashed together as I picked her up carrying her into the shower. I didn't even bother taking my clothes off I just didn't know what got into me but I just wanted to take her higher than any blunt.

"Babe, wait your clothes, Taiden. We can do this later I promise." I grabbed her ass sliding my fingers in from behind.

"Can we really?" I went in deeper

"Yes! Oh baby."

"That's what I like to here." I finally took off my clothes. Just as we were bout to take it there some banned at our bedroom door.

"If y'all don't come out here and play with boy, my fat ass is tired and Toni know I'm no good to running cause I failed physical education. I'll keep him tonight just please help a big bitch out."

"We coming Traci."

"See I told you."

"Yea well I got that ass tonight for sure."

"Yes daddy...."

We're ok, I refused to let anything come between me and her, she absolutely the love of my life. My forever, til death do us.