U

Excuse ANY Mistakes

Excuse ANY Mistakes✨

Unbelievable. To think Janet would help a bitch out..NOT. I asked her to go get me some Wendy's, this chick eating A&D's in my face. I wanted to smack that shit out her mouth, then the nurse came in talking bout here's ya lunch. She know damn well she wouldn't eat the shit, so why pass it on to me. I'm ready to go home and eat, cause they gone starve me in here.

"Janet don't fucking play, hand me a lemon pepper wing ya greedy bitch."

"Damn, it's like that." I held Taiden as he held on to my finger.

"You see that Tai, she won't feed ya momma. What's wrong with her."

"Tell ya mom she need to stick with the hospital food."

"I'm not eating that S, now hand me a wing."

"Here, fat ass."

"I know, you be grabbing on it all day and night."

"I'm gone fix that attitude once you get right."

"I'm so scared."

"Keep up it Toni." Taiden looked at me smiling, then her smiling even wider.

"My boy, hey." She got up, sitting beside me kissing his forehead

"Taiden let me tell you bout the time J almost got arrested."

"Toni that was that woman fault."

"Let me tell the story."

*Flashback*

"AHH!" The arch in my back grew deeper as she kept pounding into me. She yanked my hair, running her other hand holding on to my hip

"Take it Toni." My ass clapped back on her. That action only seemed to excite her even more. I came unannounced, she pulled out laying on her back.

"Saddle up." I slid down on the strap, getting adjusted. She met my movements by jamming most of it in me. Look she's the only that can have my ass screaming, I believe it.

"You gone give it to me."

"Yes."

"It's mines."

"Yes fuck!" Once again my body felt so weak as if I had nothing else to give. We kept going til the police was at the door.