3 5

Just a lil something, Excuse any Mistakes

I was in her arms while she planted kissed on my neck

I was in her arms while she planted kissed on my neck. Taiden was still with Traci, so we had the last two days to ourselves, I kinda wanna do something nice for her without going out in public cause she still have flashbacks to being shot and I understand.

"I'm glad to hold you in my arms again." She squeezed me tightly.

"I'm glad to be in your arms."

"Janet what if I died?"

"Then I wouldn't breathe again."

"Stay out my damn book." She laughed

"I'm sorry, I never heard you sing before you thi—."

"Nope."

"Just a li-."

"Aht Aht."

"Not even a-."

"No."

"Fine then no more pus—."

"See the thing bout love that it's not enough if the only thing it brings you is pain, there's a time where we must go our own way, Just let go, let it flow let it flow, let it flow."

"Your voice is amazing." I kissed her cheek

"Thank you, so what you wanna do?"

"Lay here with you, talk, maybe sex but hey Ian pushing it."

"If you want it just tell me, I have no problem with it."

"I know you don't, buuuuut I wanna do a little something for you. So go wash ya ass put on some clothes."

"I know you j—."

"Hush and go, noooow." I damn near pushed her in there and locked the door. I decided to get myself into some trouble. After going downstairs and grabbing the breakfast tray, I put on a lace teddy that I knew would set her off. I lit a few candles and turned everything else off I sat on the bed waiting for her to come out.

"Aye baby could you hand me a towel."

"You don't need one." She looked at me breathing in trynna control herself.

"Come here, let's eat." She grabbed her robe and sat beside me.

"You really are beautiful J."