38

Something short 🤷🏽‍♀️ Excuse any Mistakes 💛

"Ahh shit." I moaned out as Toni bounced me on the strap.

"Mhh you feel that."

"Yes! Oh god yes!" I squirted but that didn't stop her she pushed me off her flipping me over on my stomach lifting my hips up so that my ass was high in the air.

Ahh!" Toni and these damn back shots are gomas kill me.

"Baby it's yours and nobody else's, I want you all to me and I just can't help it." She went deeper leaning down to tugged in my earlobe.

"Toni shit!" My hands began to claw at the sheets as she started hitting my spot.

"Stop running Janet." She pulled me back by my wrist going deeper than before.

"Daddy please!" I pulled away

"Come back here." She grabbed me by my legs bringing to the edge of the shoving it back in me.

"Try that again and ima fuck you up for real. Do we have a understanding." She asked grabbing me by my throat.

"Yes! Oh god yes!" I gripped the sheets as I felt like I was gonna split in two.

"I can't wait to drown in that."

"Uhh Fuck!"

"Look at that." She bent her knees gettin in a little deeper. Leaning down she put her face in my neck kissing it as my arms wrapped around her, and she wrapped my legs around her. I started scratching her back as my mouth formed an O shape as she went deeper and deeper.

"I love you."

"I- Ohhh my god, im gonna cum."

"I love you." She said it again

If this thing was real I'd be pregnant. I'd never understand how she do it like that, she was the complete opposite of what I thought she would be.

"I love you." She repeated and I just couldn't find my voice to tell her I loved her back.

"Toni! stop please!" I began to squirt and she just ignored it and continued, causing me to squirm and push her away. I damn near had to fight her off me, I just couldn't take no more.

"Stop! Ahh!" She pinned me down still going in me. She had my shit running out like a busted pipe. I splashed everywhere and yet she was gonna make me wash the sheets when it's her fault.

"It ain over til I say it's over." Her eyes went dark shit scared me a little. My shit started to hurt as she pounded over and over into me. She flipped me over aggressively lifting my hips up to her liking and started tearing my shit up again.

"Ow! Ow! Fuck! Bitch stop!" She still was hitting. If this payback for all these times I've taken her.

She gripped my wrist tightly and just hit the ground running.

"Toni! Toni! Baby please!" I started squirting again. I was literally trembling, shaking worser than a dog in the cold.

It was like her ass couldn't hear or she just didn't care. I don't know what drove her to be this way with me tonight but I Damn sure didn't want this to happen again. I completely lost the feelings in my legs and collapsed on the bed.

"Michele enough!"

"But Kmichelle said Can you make it rain."

"Ahhh Heffa you made it pour now please! Stop! Ouu fuck! I can't take it, Toni please!" I was damn near begging her to stop. I felt light headed, she was literally going to make me pass out. Like what's wrong with this fool tonight. Fucking be like this, it's suppose to be me doing that to her not her doing this.

"Toni, I'm begging you pleaseeee..." I felt whoosh and then everything went black.

**********

"MA MA." Toni and Taiden sat on the side of the bed watching me suspiciously. Poppy came in locking my face.

"Ok ok I get the memo I missed you to beast."

"He's not a beast he's my bestfriend." Taiden hugged his big ass before letting him go.

I looked over at Toni who justa sat up beside me all inocently, like she ain't the reason I went bye bye.

"Here I made it so you could get better and we can go eat."

"Thank love." He kissed my cheek then sat on the floor playing with Poppy.

Toni leaned over looking at me placing my legs in her lap.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. It was just you was looking so good, then your shit started squirting out and shit just excited me even more. I'm sorry you passed out, it won't happen again I promise. I didn't mean for it to go down like that."

"Toni what you did I don't even have words for.  I mean seriously your the first to make me gush out like that, the first to make my body tremble and lose control the way it did, and the first to have made me pass out during sex. I give you your credit but that better not happen again. You hear me?"

"Yes daddy I hear you." She like kid who just got in trouble

"Give me a kiss." She leaned down giving me a kiss.

"But you never told me you loved me back."

"I love you, more thank you'll ever know, more than you can ever imagine."

It was done so it shall be written Toni Michele Braxton- Jackson has officially crippled me.