39

Excuse any Mistakes

"Aaliyah don't come in here with yo mess

"Aaliyah don't come in here with yo mess."

"Damn Dami— oh my god what happened? Who ass I gotta run over? Who did this to you."

"When we get done I still want some more.. Can you make it rain." I looked over in direction and Aaliyah went straight towards her.

"Toni what did you? The woman in a wheelchair, that's suppose to be you honey not her."

"I apologized already Aaliyah I don't know what happened."

"Hell we can see what happen. Ion know who's worse you or her, on top of that you got her pushing herself."

"I'm sorry." She came over picking me up out the wheelchair and sitting me on her lap. She held me like a baby in her arms rocking back and forth.

"I'm not a baby Toni."

"You're my baby."

"You right about that."

"How this even happen?"

"I'll explain..."

*Flashback 32 hours earlier*

We've been arguing all day over nothing I don't what's her problem every move I make it's always something. Enough was enough I admit I forgot who the hell I was letting her ass soften me.

"Toni!"

"What!"

"Ok cause yo ass really bout to get on my ever lasting nerve with this stuck up ass attitude of yours."

"Oh kiss my ass Janet."

"You know what Toni!"

"What Janet!" She stepped up to me.

"I got something for you, just wait on it."

"Hogwash, now if you excuse me I got to go check on my tink tink."

"Damnit Toni what is your problem."

"You're my problem."

"What the hell did I do!"

"You know what you did Janet, am I'm not gonna repeat it."

"No no bring your ass back here Toni Michele!"