V

Excuse any Mistakes 💛

"Toni calm yo mouth I don't mind fucking you up in front of these students

"Toni calm yo mouth I don't mind fucking you up in front of these students."

"Girl shut up Like I told your hard headed ass not to care him on that thing. What if he broke his neck Janet? Sometimes you have to use that brain baby. Ion care what he wanna do if I say no that means no." He was sleep onher shoulder while we walked around trying to find a place to sit at.

"Toni he is ok."

"Back up, you not getting him." I snatched her up close to me and whispered in her ear.

"Listen here and listen good. Keep talking to me like you lost yo damn mind, I'm gone fix that mouth in a way you won't even have to worry bout talking anymore because your gonna lose your voice. Keep fucking with me Toni I'll make your ass shame right here. Try me. Fix ya damn face and calm yo fucking attitude, I'd hate to show out in here." She sucked her teeth pulling from me and I pulled her right back.

"What I said fix it." I had my hand on her ass the whole while we walked.

"Lost yo damn mind talking to me like you were crazy it's gone be all ok when we get home. Let this be the last time you catch a fucking attitude with me. You hear me."

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes daddy I hear you."

"Are we gonna have this problem again?"

"No daddy."

"No more attitude?"

"No daddy."

"No more talking back?"

"No daddy."

"Good now go sit ya ass down over there while I get you and him some food."

See what happens when you let her get a inch of talking back she takes it and cares it the whole damn mile.

That Braxton side starting to kick in and it's gonna get her ass in trouble and one cripple ass soul.

That was exactly my expression when she shoved that shit in me

That was exactly my expression when she shoved that shit in me. She was Vicious and relentless, now I'm not saying I was loose but I just knew my shit didn't have a automatic bounce back nor did I think it was that tight. It felt like my first time all over again and there was nothing I could do because had my ass handcuffed to the bed.

"And since you had so much to say earlier less mute all that mouth you think you're about to have now." She put tape over my mouth making sure I couldn't say a thing.

Sometimes I regretted meeting her, ever applying for the damn job. She crippled me many times before and loved denying it, like on our wedding day I called her out on it she acted like it never happened. Though she gave me a good reminder of what she denied.

"Yea total silence, you look beautiful by the way." I just looked at her. Sometimes I couldn't believe the stuff she does but then I have to remember she's Janet and there's nothing else around it.

She moved in me gripping my hips as my ass clapped back on her.

"Bounce that shit on me." My screams were muffled due to the tape. Sometimes I hated myself for causing this but I was not bout to let her slide with my child getting hurt.

Maybe I went over board but still he could've gotten seriously hurt.

"Aht aht don't lose that arch. You better hold it."

I couldn't my body was trembling I felt like collapsing, but she wouldn't have that.

"You there?" I nodded my head and she snatched the tape off my mouth

"I asked are you there."

"YES! gawd yes!" My body shook violently as I lost my arch causing the strap to slip out. She lifted my lower half back up and started pounding me again.

I'm considering confiscating this damn strap from her. She just don't realize how much this shit it hurting and I know she don't give a damn.

"We done with the attitude?"

"Yes!"

"No more talking back to me."

"No daddy."

"You know I would never let him get hurt intentionally and I understand you reacting that way but I'm his mother too so there's no way I would let something happen to my boy. The way you spoke to me today leaves me with no other option but this.  You need to learn a damn lesson about your about your mouth. Cause sometimes you be forgetting who you're talking to but lucky for you, you have someone like me to put you back in your place. Doesn't that work out lovely." She pulled out to the tip and shoved it back in me causing my back to arch high and for me to muffle my scream again in the pillow.

She put the tape back in my mouth and continued having her way with me. Pounding into me with no remorse at all.

Looks like I'm gonna be crippled for a while....