44

Not the best🙁
Excuse any mistakes 💛

Ian speak to Toni for a whole damn week and it's been pissing her off

Ian speak to Toni for a whole damn week and it's been pissing her off. That's what her ass get cause it took me 3 days and a half to get all my feelings back in my legs that girl is the devil. Then to top it all off I made her sleep on the couch her and that damn dog.

I went downstairs and Toni wasn't nowhere to be found.

"Momma where's mommy?"

"I don't know you tell me."

"Momma you hurt her feelings?"

"No baby I didn't."

"But you haven't been talking to her."

"You think that hurt her feelings?"

"Yea, because it would hurt mines."

"You right, when she comes back I'll apologize."

"You better." He grabbed his juice walking to the living room with poppy.

He stayed on my case whenever I didn't do right by Toni and stayed on her case when she didn't do right by me.

Toni came in maybe 2 hours later, with some dude.

"Thanks for helping me."

"No problem at all." Ian like the eyes he was giving her.

"Hey baby." She turned to look at me

"Oh hey Janet, I didn't see you there. Umm Shemar this is Janet."

"Nice to meet you." He shook my hand focusing his attention back on her.

"Anything you help with Toni?" I didn't even like how he said Toni it was too seductive like.

"No thank you." He grabbed her hand kissing the back of it.

"It was my pleasure, see you around."

"Yea." He let go walking out the door as Toni closed it behind him.

"He's nice." Toni picked up the bags bringing them in the kitchen.

"Nice ain't the damn word. How just let that nigga kiss yo hand in front of me and then yo friendly ass gone smile back. Wipe that damn smirk off ya face before I do it and go wash yo hands. Don't even think about touching me until they're clean. Nigga look like he could've took you away on Cinderella's chariot with his smooth talking ass." I let her walk pass me getting a full view of what she had on.