47

Excuse any mistakes 💛
It sucks.... I know 😕

"GoodMorning Toni, you look beautiful as always

"GoodMorning Toni, you look beautiful as always." Kenny gave me a hug and just as he was about to drop his hands lower in came Janet.

"Baby when we leave here we're gonna have to go to the office." He dropped his hands moving away from me.

"Ok love."

"Morning Kenny, of course you didn't think I leave her to make this big decision on behalf of the company on her own."

"No I guess not, have a seat and let's begin." He gave a fake smile before opening up his folders and passing around the files of his status on the design team.

"Your design team plus the strong, unique ideas from Toni could take the world of fashion to a new level. As you notice both your design team and mines are one of the best in business I would say we merge for the best fashion show of our time and season. I'd take only 25% of the companies income which would be for employers payments and equipment the rest is yours. I will be working closely with Toni during the first week just to go over your guidelines, rules and regulations. Also the order of how you run things since we're on your turf."

"Ms. Jackson what do you think?"

"I think Ms.Braxton I like the idea, though I'd like to be the one to assist you on the first week Mr. Edmonds."

"Ms. Jackson you're book that week which is why they asked me to do it."

"Oh."

A little background on how we ended back in fashion.

*flashback*

I was in my office as a fight broke out in the cafeteria. I rushed down there seeing the girl steady hitting on this boy in all honesty she was fighting herself.

He held her to keep from hitting back as the officer pulled them away the yanks a good chunk of her blonde hair out and threw it on the floor. (No cap guys this happened at my school a few months ago.)

"Damn." Janet casually walked up beside me.

"You come with me. I want everyone phones in my office before today's over with! Time I see the video go up, somebody gonna have to answer to me and ian gone sugar coat like Ms. Jackson uh uh. Ima throw a charge on ya ass, think I'm playin? Try me. Everyone back to class and now!" I grabbed the girl taking her to my office. See Janet like to do all that damn talking, no Ian doing none of that. I seen it, ima write it.

"You mind telling what caused it?"

"Him and his friends was laughing at a video that he exposed me on."

"Well ya shouldn't have did it."

"But—."

"But nothing, you know you get charged for sending it right? How old are you?"

"14"

"Girl I'd cut yo— see thank god I got a boy."

I wrote em up for the fight having them both sit in the main office and wait for there parents.

"Ms.Braxton Janet wants you in her office now."

"Okay." I wonder what for. I went in looking for her.

"Baby?" The door closed and locked, she pushed me down in her chair.

"Baby you looked so sexy taking charge like that."

"J baby chill out."She ignored already working on my buttons.

"Shut up Toni."

Long story try short guys we got caught and got fired. I laugh at it now cause Janet was pissed she didn't get to finish.

But by the help of an old friend we made our way back into fashion which where we should've stayed.

"So Ms. Jackson what it's gonna be?"

"We'll do it."

"Alright, it be a pleasure working with you Toni." He looked at me as I felt Janet hand slowly crept up like we ain't in this man office.

"Same here." I moved Janet hand out the way

"You ready?"

"Yea." I felt his eyes on me as her eyes was on him. She smacked the hell out my ass causing me to hit her. She grabbed my wrist kissing me right in front him, I didn't know rather to be mad or turned on. In all honesty I was both, once she let me go I grabbed her by her neck and begin to whisper in her eye.

"Listen here Damita, you just trynna show off in front of him, and ima show off right back. Think I won't take you in that bathroom and show my ass you mistaking cause I will and this whole damn building will know who the hell Toni Braxton is. Janet do not play with me mmkay, I'll have to shit running down your legs in public. Do not try me again." I let her go as she just looked at me blinking. Kenny stood back looking at me.

"I'm sorry bout that mr.edmonds, I'll see you Monday."

"I waved dragging her out behind me as she walked with her legs close together."

"The hell wrong with you, walk straight not crooked." I pulled her beside me as still walked the same way.

"Janet still what the fuck is wrong wit yo legs?" She pulled me into the bathroom locking the door.

"Look at what you caused." She pouted as I lifted her up on the sink. I seen her juices slowly run down her leg.

"Did I do that?" I asked buying my lip as she just looked at me crazy.

"Yes you did, now fix it."

"I will, just as soon as we get to yo office."

"No fix it now."

"Janet ion know who the hell you talking to, I'll let you walk round all day like that then dare to touch what's mines, cause god help you if you do. You walk already crooked when I'm
done it's gone be fucked up and it'll be nobody's fault but yours. Tone that attitude down, I told you I'll handle you, just wait."

"Ion wanna wait." She folded her arms like a little kid. Am I really that good or is she just over doing it.

She copped a attitude like a lil kid so I picked her and put her on my shoulder.

"Forget going to your office, since you wanna act a ass ima match that same energy and have yo ass screaming." I carried her out putting her in the car as the ride was silent.

"Yes ma'am I'm finna rearrange your guts tonight, then neighbors bout to get a whole ear full."