3 6

Just a filler,
Excuse Any Mistakes 💛

So Toni and I were on a field trip with student council, this year we decided to take them to a water park

My biggest mistake was wearing this two piece, and letting Toni where hers. Neither one of us could control ourselves, so we were now sitting across each other on the bus until we get there.

"Ms. Jackson, could we switch places?" Nicholas asked seeing that I was beside his girlfriend and he was beside my wife.

"Sure." I moved back beside Toni, avoiding to even look at her.

"Ma Ma I'm hungry." Yep we brought Taiden well Toni brought him.

"Here." She got a whole purse full of food, it don't make no sense. I sat beside her putting him in my lap. While she bent down looking in the bag for his juice he gone pull her wig off.

"Taiden give that back." I took it from him and helped her put it back on

"Here's yo damn juice, snatching off my wig in public. You don't do no mess like that." She gave him his juice and he kissed her cheek.

"See baby he sorry."

"Ion care. Pulling off my wig like these kids ain't looking."

"Baby calm down."

"I'm calm." While Toni looked out the window I stared at her and the scar that was in the center of her chest where she was shot. I wondered all the thoughts that could've been placed in her mind that day and her thoughts now. I grabbed her hand and she looked at me with a smile.

"What beautiful."

"I'm just admiring."

"Like what you see."

"I love what I see, gimme a kiss."

"That's pda Baby."

"And I'm the principal, there's no trouble you're gonna get in if you give me a kiss." She leaned over pecking my lips, I want more than just a peck but I understood our surroundings.

We rode for at least 2 more hours, Toni was sleep and Taiden was now waking up.

"Come on Toni we're here." We got out and Taiden grabbed her hand almost instantly leaving me walking alone.

"I see how it is, I saved you from a ass cuttin and you gone diss me. Go ahead don't ask me to play the game with you or nun." He pulled Toni with him coming back to grab my hand.

"I love you mommy."

"Mhm I bet you do." I picked him up grabbing Toni hand and walking in with everyone else.

"Ma can I go over there?"

"You not big enough baby."

"I am big ma."

"Come on."

"Janet you not taking him on that what if he get hurt he's not big enough yet."

"Toni stop worrying he gone be alright just watch." I took him on the ride knowing Toni was pissed. She be treating this boy like a baby. He needs to toughen up cause when I was younger my and brothers and I stayed fighting not no play fight either. I'm talking bout full on choke holds and drop kickings. I refuse for my boy to be a pussy like his uncle Randy. That dude is a mommas boy with his bald head ass. Speaking of momma I gotta take Toni to meet my momma. Hopefully they'll get along well, they should they act a lil alike.

Anyways I took him on the slide, at first everything went smooth until the water flipped him over causing him to cut his lip and scrape his knee. He started crying and I couldn't get him to stop, Toni is gonna kick my ass forreal.

"Taiden cool out man."

"Damita! What you did to my baby."

"Ouuu principle Jackson in trouble."

"Ahmel mind you're business, and go finishing hoeing."

"Igh I'm gone." He pimped walked his way over to some girl immediately getting turned down. He turned to me and shrugged.

"What's wrong wit em Ms. J."

"It's not them it's you, but I don't kiddo keep trying."

"Yea Yea, Ight Ms. J."

"Janet I told yo ass not to take him, look at my baby. Come here Tai, I got you." He made his way over clinging to her as if he never wanted me around again.

"Toni he ok—." Both of them looked at me and he turned his head around as Toni's head slowly cocked to the side, shit was creepy.

"Ok?! My baby crying his eyes out his lip cut he scrapped his knee and you gone say he ok. He gone be ok alright, but you not. Go in my bag and hand me my stuff."

"Shhh baby I got you, you gone be ok." I rolled my eyes going to get her bag.

"Fix yo eyes before I fix em for you." 

"Alrigh Toni talk yo shit now and not have a word to say later." I meant it, she know how I get down when she start talking to me like she crazy.

"Shut up and get my stuff so I can help him." He still was crying just not as bad as before, she held him kissing his cheek. She be babying him too much, whenever I got hurt and started crying my momma told me to suck that shit up and go back out the door, but nah Toni outchea acting like her broke his leg or sumn when all it is is just a little scrape.

She's over protective act like she can save him from everything and fix it all. I wonder how she gone act when he get older she ain gone let him go, but maybe we'll have another one hopefully a girl.

"Jackson how you let hottie in the back tell you what to do like that."  My other student Jashaun said as he walked by

"Trust me when we make home all that mouth gone turn into sweet silence." I looked at her as she shot me a mean motherly look.

She was pissed but she won't be when the doors close, the lights go off and it's time to play.