51

Excuse any mistakes⚠️ what other bookstall want updated before I go missing again

I let Toni sleep with Taiden while I snuck out to pay Kenneth a little visit. I may play bout a lot of things, but three things I don't play bout is my son, Toni, and my business. He done fucked up with me and he better say a prayer to god right now cause it might be his last time saying anything.

I took Toni phone with me and left her mines, this nigga been calling her all night, texting and everything.

He called and I answered pretending to be Toni.

"Hello."

"Hey, are you ok? I was worried about you. I'm sorry but I can't help it I'm in love with you, you're beautiful, your personality. Everything about you is what I need in my life. I love you Toni and Janet just don't deserve you, it isn't about you being gay. It's that I look at you and I see how janet treats you, she loves you but at the same time y'all work together it doesn't mean stop showing that affection you know. If you were mines and we worked together, I'd have no problem showing you off, letting them know you're mines, having you by my side. Making decisions together instead of apart." What he was saying did make sense but Damnit Toni is my wife, not his.

"Can you meet me in the park or is it too late?"

"No, Its never to late for you beautiful. I'll be there."

"Ok, I'm on my way."

"Be safe beautiful."

"Yea." I hung up and blood was damn near boiling. How was this man gone tell me how to treat my wife, what's wrong with this man.

I got to the park, seeing him with flowers for her. He smiled but then it dropped seeing that it wasn't her but me

"Hey, Janet where's Toni."

"She's in bed sleep, just like I should be ."

"So who was I ta—."

"Yea."

"We have nothing to discuss."

"No we have a lot to discuss. How the hell you gone tell me how I should treat my wife huh! I love Toni with my all, you know nothing about what we have, nothing of what we've over come. Let like this be the same woman who risked her life to save a child that wasn't her own. I treat her as if she's my damn superhero, she's my all and all. Don't tell me how I'm suppose to treat the love of my life!"

"I love her!"

"That girl is mine!"

"You don't treat her right!"

"How the fuck would you know!?"

"Because I seen you, I've watched you, she deserves better. Me."Next thing I knew I tore his ass up. In the middle of night here was Damita Jo dragging his ass through the dirt.

The police ended up coming or domestic disturbance. I'd hate to have Toni wake up to this....

I got yo going to the bathroom, then realizing that Janet wasn't in bed with me

I got yo going to the bathroom, then realizing that Janet wasn't in bed with me. It was at least four or five in the morning, I grabbed my phone looking at it I realized it wasn't mine. I could only ask what the hell did Janet get herself into tonight.

I laid back down as her phone started ringing, I didn't recognize the number but I decided to pick it up anyways.

"Hello?"

"Umm heeeeey Toni, my sugar plum. Sweet thang, my wife, love of my—."

"Let me guess you done got your ass into some trouble ain't it?"

"Yea."

"I'm coming, where are you?"

"In jail."

"WHAT THE ENTIRE FUCK. Janet when I go get your ass, yo black ass is in trouble. You better have a damn good excuse."

"Toni—."

"Janet this is bad rep for the company. What in gods name could've provoked you to do something that would out you in jail."

"Toni is you coming or not?"

" I'm coming, crazy tail self."

"Girl come on, they in here looking at me like they want to eat me."

"They probably do, you got all that ass back there."

"Toni hurry your ass on now, damn."

"Let me put some clothes on and I'll be on my way, love you. Don't drop the soap."

"Michele—." I hung up. Sometimes I wonder about Janet....