43

Excuse any Mistakes 💛

"Toni I'm sorry SHIT!"

"Do I care?" I shook my head no as tears threatened to leave my eyes. See some things Toni just don't and I mean just don't fucking do and this is one of em.

It was just blow after blow, she was gone blow my damn back out. My knees were already weak she had a mess all on the sheet. I just hope she know I'm not washing these out cause she caused it.

"Hold that arch Janet." Shit was slowly collapsing. She pulled out, turning me over and dragging me to the end of the bed. I looked doing to see I was slightly red. If I knew Toni, this right here was gone kill me. Her hand rubbed over me, she slid her fingers in. She bent down attaching her mouth to me, my hand instantly grabbed the back of her head.

"Yes." She sucked on my clit flicking her tongue over it. She opened me up swirling her tongue then pulling it between her teeth biting it cautiously making sure she didn't hurt me.

My back arched as the sensation and pleasure started to take control of me. My toes began to curl as I gripped her hair a little tighter. The way she could make my body react was as if I was her puppet.

"Fuck!" She pulled away shoving the strap back into me.

"You done pranking me?"

"Yes!"

"That was your last fucking prank you hear me!"

"Yes daddy I hear you."

"That's it, it's over?"

"Yes! its over, no more." I gripped the sheets for dear life as she did shit she ain never do before.

Sex with her never felt like this, hell I was stunned. She doing shit that I haven't even thought of. Though it felt great cause for once she was rough with me, but I'd hate to feel the aftermath of how was gonna feel in the morning.

The headboard kept hitting the wall just as loud as my moans and screams. Yep I said it screams, this crazy bitch had me screaming for mercy.

"Shut up, damn." She put her hand on my throat holding a good grip on it.

She kept pounding and pounding causing to let go all over her and since she didn't stop it didn't stop either. My legs were shaking like bad as if I was having a got damn seizure.

"Toni! Toni! Please stop!" I tried to fight her off but she grabbed my wrists with one hand.

"Janet I'm not letting up so you can stop fucking doing all this damn moving and shit cause shit happening so lay there shut up and take it. You the one wanted to be a fucking comedian. You the one thought your ass was a damn prankster and shit. Lay you ass still, shut the fuck up and take it."