48

Toni and I just finished a quickie before she had to go show Kenny around

Toni and I just finished a quickie before she had to go show Kenny around. I hated I had a meeting to go to, that nigga was gone to pull every stop to try and win her over but Taiden was down with Gil and most definitely he was gonna stop everything.

"Baby." Toni pulled me into her kissing my lips.

"Mhh baby, don't start. I won't be going to this meeting."

"Ok baby, I love you."

"I Love you my beautiful wife." I grabbed her hand as we started for the door, opening it and damn near jumping out our damn skin seeing Kenny standing right there.

"Ouu shit! Yo you gotta stop popping up like that."

"I was just trying to be on time."

"I see."

"Baby I gotta go, but tonight I wanna take you out ok."

"Ok." She smiled as I kissed her holding her close. He cleared his throat as if he was ready to move on and start his work

"I love you."

"Love you too." I walked down seeing Gil and Taiden.

"Taiden you know what to do."

"Yep."

"Good, love you."

"Love you too."

"That just don't make no sense." Gil said shaking his head.

"Yes it does"

"Mommy!" Taiden ran my way

"Hey baby." I picked him up kissing his cheek, he kissed mines in return.

"Hey there." Kenny spoke to him, but he just waved

"Baby sit right there and I'll be done in a minute ok."

"Ok can I see your phone?"

"Here." I gave it to him, I had my photos locked along with my messages so nothing could be seen or showed up.

We walked into the other room to go over the design layout, I left the door open so if need be Janet could pop up in here.

"You look really beautiful."

"Thank you."

"Mhh, you're welcome." I felt him come up behind me but I moved away.

"Alright, sit down. Now here's the layout, make sure that it is exactly, I mean identical to what I've drawn out here. Got it."

"I got it." The look in his eyes was something serious.

This man gone get hisself hurt up in here trynna flirt with me cause he think it's going the way he want it to go it's not.

"Alright take these down to Sylvia, make sure she gets the fabric correct, color correct. Let there be one mistake from you and your out."

"I love to see a fine woman take charge." He grabbed me by my waist I turned around and looked at him.

"Really?"

"Oh yea."

"Hmm, I love to see a man do some damn work." I pushed him back causing him to hit the desk.

"Try that shit again and that's your ass, get out my office and have everything done by 3 pm today." He looked at me strangely and grabbed the materials walking away.

"Mommy you want me to trip him."

"Go ahead and be dramatic." He ran down there and next thing I heard was him crying Janet ran out and picked him up.

"Mommy, he be he be kicked me."

"I didn't you ran out in front of me."

"Toni take him." I picked him up as Janet dragged Kenneth in her office.

"Good job buddy." I wiped his eyes but he still was crying.

"Mommy, he really did kick me."

"Gil! Gil!"

"I'm Coming, what's wrong."

"Watch him." I went and janets office in the middle of her fussing at him shoving him into the wall.

"You crossed the damn line Kenneth. First you grabbing on me like we together and shit then you kick my son out of rejection from me. Listen you better find something safe to place with because you just put your life in danger. Count your days, count your fucking days boy. Matter a fact your fired, ima catch you in the streets, don't worry bout that." I walked away going back to my baby, he was knocked on Gil. I looked at his leg seeing a lil bruise beginning to form. Like this a grown ass man that kicked my son, my baby ain't even wearing grade school shoes yet.

"I got him Gil thank you."

"No problem, take him home we'll fuck Kenneth up later."

"And will."

I left with Taiden leaving Janet there. Kenneth gone get his, just wait.