3 1

Excuse ANY Mistakes

I got home around 5:30, Toni was finishing up Taiden hair

I got home around 5:30, Toni was finishing up Taiden hair. She already had him ready, so it was just us who had to get dressed.

"You got the shower first."

"Why don't you join me." She finishing up the last braid.

"What time is it?"

"5:46, we got time. Come on." I was halfway up the steps.

"Fine." She left Taiden downstairs watching Ready Jet Go. I grabbed her hand pulling her in our bedroom and closing the door. Picking her up I carried her in the bathroom, sitting her on the counter. I turned the water taking off my clothes. She watched me like a hawk, every move I made her eyes were on me.

"Like what you see?"

"I love what I see and ima handle all that when we come home tonight." She pulled me in by my necklace kissing me,that she didn't realize had her name on it. We made out while I unbuttoned her shirt. Toni could really turn me on and it didn't take much. She was all around gorgeous, talented, intelligent. She was one of kind and mine, ALL MINES. We were now in the shower washing each other off.

"Toni."

"Yea J."

"Thank you, I never told you just how much of a better person you've made me. You've been by my side through it all and ion think I can repay for all that you've done. I love you babygirl, look at me." I grabbed her chin, making her look at me.

"I love you Toni."

"I love you Janet." I hugged her kissing her forehead. We stayed like that, holding each other while the water ran down on us. We finished our shower and I was flat ironing and curling her hair.

"I'm thinking about cutting it cause it's hot."

"Doesn't matter to me you still look fine as ever."

"Aren't you sweet."

"You're even sweeter." I finished her hair, going to my bag getting the necklace I brought her.

"Here, I want you to wear my name around your neck. I got yours on mines." She just looked at me, then smiled. She moved her hair out the way so I could put the necklace around her neck.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, come on let's get dressed." She got up and I grabbed her ass, just because she only was in her underwear.