42

Just a little something 🤷🏽‍♀️

Excuse any Mistakes 💛

Boy I was about to have fun with Toni today

Boy I was about to have fun with Toni today.I was gonna see just what would happen if she caught me in bed with someone. So I called an old friend of mine to assist, hopefully this goes as plan. Toni was finishing up at school today while Taiden was with my mom. I was gonna care this prank to the max, honestly I never got see Toni act out of character but today would change that. I can't wait to see how she's gonna react.

"Janet honey it's been a while since I put my lips on a female."

"Just try."

"Now if she gets her ass beat don't blame me, it'll be your fault not mines."

"I'll take full responsibility."

Wife🤍💍: I'm 5 minutes away, be ready for me. I'm in need of your love 😩 & badly.

I didn't answer back, which would make her suspicious because normally I answer her back within the same minute not answer back at all would leave her in question.

"Ok she's on her way, so ima leave some clothes down here. You can go upstairs and get in bed I'll be there in a minute." I took the clothes I had on throwing them on the floor and up the steps. I grabbed my robe going upstairs.

"Seems like she's coming in now." The garage door opened and I hopped in bed getting on top of him.

"Now I will not tell a lie and say if I wasn't gay I'd probably do you."

"Thank you."  Hearing the front door unlock I started moaning

"Damn hoe you don't have to sound real."

"It comes naturally."

"Ouuu call me Devonte."

"Really."

"You know my real name sound straight female Lashawn."

"Ok whatever." I started back up and moving making the bed creak. I heard Toni's heels get closer and closer to the door. I leaned down as if I was kissing him when the door opened.

"Baby I—."

"Toni it's not what it looks like." She didn't say anything just looked at me. She nodded her head taking off her heels, she took her lashes off and removed her wig. Her eyes water but she held and out of nowhere she dragged me and Lashawn out of bed. She pushed me into wall charging straight at Lashawn.

"I'll get to you in a minute." She told me grabbing him and shoving him into our mirror causing it to break.

"Wait a minute Bitch you ain tell me she—."

Toni started full blown punching him like a punching bag over and over. Every time he moved she'd get him with her other fist.

He pushed her back and she tackled him like a got damn quarter back.

"Toni! Toni! It's a prank." I tried to get her off of him breaking my nail in the process.

After breaking two more I finally got her off.

"This bitch crazy Janet, I gotta tell my husband about this foolishness." She was still breathing hard I could tell she was pissed I mean damn I didn't think she was that strong.

"Really J the nigga a fucking fruit loop! You really over here trynna prank me with a bag of skittles!"

"A bag of skittles? Baby you ain no better when you all in her ocean saying taste the rainbow." Toni head snapped she was gone get him again

"Lashawn Go!"

"I'm gone but Janet do not call me for pranks no more, I got my ass beat by a woMAN. Cause with hits like that I just know she ain't all the way a female." He left and she slammed the door huffing and puffing, she was turning red.

"I want you." she came to me grabbing me by my robe collar jacking me up against the wall.

"You think ima play with you! You think this is a game! I don't care if it was joke with Steve Harvey, the shit not funny!"

"I'm sorry."

"FUCK! yo damn sorry. Janet what if I was to pull that you'd be pissed right or wrong?"

"Right."

"And if you walked in ready to love on your wife and see her in bed almost butt ass naked you'd be ready to start a goddamn war, right?"

"Right."

"So don't you sit here and oh it's a prank me. I do not play when it comes to you, but since you think you're a fucking comedian get yo stuff and go stay with your momma. Since you take me for a joke go tell her your prank and ask her is it funny." She let me go turning around I smacked her ass hard as it sounded off. Toni being pissed off the way she was turned me on.

She grabbed my neck pushing me down on the bed.

"Nobody said you could touch me, nobody even said you could look at me." She let go turning around I hit it again then squeezed it.

"You're really pissing me off."

"And you're really Turning me on. You really can't be made at me baby. I'm sorry ok I get I shouldn't have done that, I just wanted to see what you would do. You know I wouldn't ever think about cheating on you, I love you baby. Breathe ok, I'm sorry. Do you forgive me?"

"You made me act a fool and I don't appreciate that at all. I usually don't even act out of character."

"You're mad?"

"Oh very much, pissed is more of the word, frustrated and Aggravated." She walked back to me standing over me. I held her ass squeezing and smacking it as I pleased.

"Well if I made you mad, you can take out your frustrations on me."

"I plan to do just that." She pushed me back straddling my lap. She grabbing me aggressively by my neck kissing and biting my lip.

"The damage I'm about to do, you won't ever think about pranking me again."