O

Excuse ANY Mistakes

I was laying in bed with Taiden directly on top of me, just sitting drinking his Apple juice

"Ma?"

"Mhm."

"we take JJ out?" He loved Janet to death, I think a little more than me. Janet's been tired as hell lately working at that school. I took a vacation cause I was gone choke the hell out of one of em.

"Sure, how bout we go see her."

"Yay!"

"Come on let's get dress."

"Get flowers."

"You must be paying lil man."

"Mhm." He took off bringing me his piggy bank.

"Ok big baller, let mommy get dressed and we can go."

"Ok." He sat on the bed watching cartoons. I went in and took a shower. After I got dressed and helped him with his clothes, we went to the flower shop.

"What flowers you think Tai?" He looked around cautiously, like he really knew what he was looking for. I guess he did, I mean he did know her favorite color and mines.

"These." He pointed to the yellow roses.

"Good choice love." We went to register and he was so excited to pay.

"Me wanna pay."

"What's the total ma'am?"

"$12.01"

"Hand me a penny Tai, it's the brown coin."

"I know." He handed me the penny and I gave the money to the woman. She gave me my change and we went to Janet's job.

"Hello Mrs.Jackson and hello to you lil handsome."

"Hey Clair, say hey Tai."

"Hi." He waved looking around for Janet. He spotted her and ran straight to her.

"JJ!" She caught him, hugging him tightly.

"Hey my boy, I missed you." He kissed her cheek laying his head on her shoulder. She looked at me smiling before biting her lip.