3 4

Excuse any Mistakes

Excuse any Mistakes ✨

(A month later)

It was at least 3 in the morning I've been crying almost all night. I was actually scared to lose her, I feared the worst. She's been in this Same state for almost a month. I dared not to leave her side, not now not ever and she couldn't leave mines. I closed my eyes only to feel an arm wrapped around me.

"It'll never be the end." I damn near shook.

"T-Toni?" I looked up to see her still in that same state as before. I must've been dreaming.

"It'll never be the end."

Now I know damn well I won't dreaming that time. Something moved over on my back, so I looked up and her eyes met mines. More tears fell down

"Don't cry."

"B-but."

"Shhh. I love you."

"I love you so much more." I wrapped my arms around her finally going to sleep.
•••••••

My head felt like hell itself

My head felt like hell itself. I quit after all that, ima just stay my ass home and cool out or just get my gas before I go home, which would make sense.

I heard all of what Janet said and honestly it touched me. I never would've known how much she really cared. I mean I knew she loved me and all but this, her feelings she never told me before. I actually felt it, though I could respond I felt it. Though the many kisses and hot tears that fell from her face, I felt all of her. That's some spiritual shit right there.

Her arms were wrapped around me tightly as my arm was around her. The nurse walked in and I asked not to be moved. Janet been through hell right long with me, she needed the rest.

"Glad to see you awake, you have a good friend here. She hasn't left since you've been in here, we offered but we turned she stayed anyway." I smiled though I would've wanted her to go back home.

"Here's some gifts and flowers, your little boy made sure to bring you one everyday. Your mom came up here also, she didn't seem to pleased."

"Man fuck he- I mean damn to bad I won't up to see her." I grabbed the card and roses that Taiden brought.

"You know you're one of our greatest, some people would've sustained pure brain damage, but you it's like nothing even happened."

"All to the man upstairs."

"Well I'll see you later Ms.Toni." She walked out, I grabbed Janet's phone watch a video Traci made with Taiden.

"Hey Mommy, I miss you. TT can't cook and me be needing food. I love you mommy you're a fighter."

"Tone, keep pushing love. I love you I need you."

I then read the letter my mom left on the table.

Toni baby, I'm sorry for whatever I've cause and for what I said. I now see and understand the love you two share for eachother. That woman never left your side no matter what shots I threw at her, she defended you and the relationship with the most utter respect. I understand now, but I'm gonna need you to understand something also. I'm proud of I you and who you've become, you're a better woman then I ever could be, I mean Toni. Now continue to make me proud and fight, you can't lose not now not ever, you never did. Momma loves you.

Wow it took me Damn bear dying for her to get the memo, ain't that some shit.

I began to draw imaginary shapes on Janets back as I stared at absolutely nothing. I began kissing on her cheek, I loved this woman to death. She fought right along with me, I'm grateful for her.

"Janet."

"Hm?" She answered still halfway sleep

"Thank you. You may not understand why I'm thanking you, but just know that appreciate you. I love you and I need you, just like you need me. I promised to never leave you. I won't, not ever." She looked up at me and I kissed the tear that trailed down her cheek. This woman is literally my everything.

"Toni!" Traci came in damn near knocking Janet off me. Then Taiden hopped up on me.

"Mommy!"

"Hey baby boy I missed you."

"I love you mommy."

"I love you more baby." I hugged him tightly as Janet moved off me allowing Taiden to sit fully on me. He wrapped his arms around me laying his head on my shoulder.

"Janet you could go to the house while I sit here with Toni."

"J you haven't left since I got here please go. Beside you gotta funk boo."

"Girl shut up." I smiled at her and she smiled back

"Uh oh Taiden let's hit the machine downstairs." Traci grabbed Taiden and flew out the door. Janet and I had a Mexican stand off before she came over crashing her lips down on mine. I held her tightly kissing her as if it was my last time. My hands were tangled in her hair, she tried pulling away but I pulled her right back.

"Uh uh don't even think about stepping away from me." I let my left hand move from her hair and caress her body.

"Toni we're in a hospital we cannot do any of this in here."

"I've noticed when you get turned on you talk out the side of your neck. You think I give a damn bout being up in here kissing on you. I don't. I have had you in my arms for half a month. If I want you, I want you and I'm gone have you." I looked her dead in her eyes. She bit her lip then broke into a big smile.

"Toni."

"Mhm." I was working on unbuttoning her shirt.

"You back?"

"Oh fasho baby."