R

Excuse ANY Mistakes

Just a lil filler🤭

"Toni!"

"I'm coming." It's been a 4months of adjusting making sure we had everything right for Tai. He's a good baby, never cries unless he's hungry sleepy or wet. He has Toni goofy personality, he's always smiling or laughing.

"Hey my baby." She got him and I pulled her on my lap.

"You walked by me because?"

"Hey Janet."

"Damn we in a first name basis now. I thought I was your bugaboo, boobear, baby, be—."

"Ok ok I get it. Hey baby." She kissed me while Taiden hit her.

"Parnta I can't get any loving?" I kissed his hand as he laughed

"I love you Taiden." She kissed his face and he laughed even harder.

"Toni We should take family pictures."

"We can, whenever you wanna go." She fed him his bottle then burped him. She gave him back to me, and he threw up on me.

"What the f— S man I just washed my hair."

"I'll get him." She picked him up and I went in the bathroom getting ready to take a shower.

"I'm sorry." She came in the bathroom washing her hands

"You sorry huh."

"Yea I am."

"Hmm show me how sorry you are."

"Tonight. I got somewhere to be in   a hour so yea."

"Toni you said we was gone spend the day with Tai."

"I know I'll make it up to you both, I promise."

"Whatever Toni."

"Janet don't be like that."

"I said whatever."

"Fine."

"I love you." She said smiling  at me

"Yea you too." I closed the shower door continuing my shower. After I took my shower I feel asleep, it was about 4 something when I woke up and Toni wasn't home yet. I went in there with Taiden.

"Ion know why ya momma keep leaving us Tai. She hasn't stayed home in a week, you think we ran her away." He looked at me grabbing my nose

"I love you Taiden, you've honestly been the best thing that could happen to me. For that I am grateful." I kissed his cheek as his eyes started to close, laid him in his crib walking out. I grabbed a bottle a wine out the cabinet, sitting on the stool. Ion know what to think Toni was doing, I'd hate to say she's cheating. Shit would tear me apart, I really love her and just imagining that makes me tear up. My phone dinged and it was a text from Aaliyah.

Aaliyah: 1 image

I opened it and got pissed. How the fuck could she be chillin with some dark skinned nigga. All smiles and everything, like they been doing this. I swear to god, Ian putting up with this. She came in on the phone.

"Yes, I did to....We should totally do that....you're welcome."

"Hey baby." She came up to me attempting to kiss me

"Move."

"What's your problem."

"Ion know you tell me." She sat her bag down looking at me. I slid my phone to her as I started to tear up.

"You could've just told. I would've had no problem with letting you go. You made the choice to marry me, you sat there and let me fuck ya ass. Now you up here chilling, smiling and shit with this guy."

"Ja—."

"Shut up ion wanna hear it. You made me believe you loved me, you know that meant something to me. You made me believe we was gonna last, if you wanted a man you should've left it alone. Left us alone." She came up to me and pushed her. She stumbled back catching her balance. Something in her eyes changed.

"Janet I advise you to not try that again."

"What you gone do Toni, you the one cheating." I pushed her again and she grabbed me, the fire in her eyes burned bright

"You got the right one. Ion know what the fuck got into you, but you better fix it and I mean fix it now. What fool put in your head to put your hands on me, but baby I promise you this ain't what you want. Now since whoever wanna be reporter tell me this, I was with him planning something for ya ass. Trynna show you my gratitude and appreciation for you. Basically saying thank you for helping me with Tai."

"To—."

"Ima say this one time and one time only. You married to the right fool, I will not hesitate knocking your ass. You got one more time to put your hands on me like that, and I promise you it'll be your last ." She let me go, going upstairs. She threw my night gown and a pillow at me. The couch clearly had my name on it. I was gonna get Aaliyah for this. Toni and I never argued or even laid hands on it each other til now. I never thought we would but I knew I had to make it to her, some how.