46

Excuse any mistakes

Janet

Ok so I was out with Taiden spending sometime with him while Toni was gone or suppose to be gone.

We walking downtown ya know got him some ice cream, while walking something told me to look on the other side like you know them little voices that be going on. So I looked and who do I see Toni Michele.

I'm thinking maybe we should go speak but that idea was quick lived seeing her come out with some guy. Who was it? Nobody but Kenny. I decided to watch so I sat at the bench with Taiden in my lap letting him play on my phone.

I grabbed my other phone recording just in case she wanted to play dumb when I confronted her.

He grabbed her hand kissing her cheek and Toni being Toni she gave a big ass smile, as he moved his hand lower holding her tightly.

I done told her bout being fucking friendly, is she incompetent or just flat out stupid.

Like y'all have no idea how pissed I am sitting over here. Boy y'all better have a room for Toni cause she ain't staying with me HELL NO. Her ass gotta go somewhere ion care but she gotta get the hell up away from me. I decided to text her to see if she'll lie to me.

Hey babe, I miss you 💙

Toni 💍💕: hey babe I miss you too 🥺

What you doing?

Toni 💍💕: Walking downtown with a friend

I thought you were out of town?

Toni 💍💕 : I was, came in this morning. I'm leaving the cafe. I'll be home with you in a lil bit.

I won't be there.

Toni 💍💕: oh well, where's Taiden?

With me

Toni 💍💕: well maybe I can meet y'all

Oh you should, look across the street.

She looked over as she waved and then he let her hand go.

"Hey baby."

"Mommy." Taiden jumped in her arms

"Kenneth."

"Janet."

"Lemme speak to you for a minute."

"Kenny, this my baby Taiden. Taiden this is my friend Mr. Kenny."

"Hello, your tall."

"That I am."

"Yea." I pulled Kenny to the side.

"Listen Toni is my wife and I get she value you as a friend but keep yo hands above her lower back. Don't be holding her damn hand especially the one with our wedding ring on it, it should tell you something. Don't even think about putting your lips on her again cus I'm scalp them shits like Indians. You catching my drift here, I know you got feelings for her Ian dumb. But you gone respect that she's married, and that y'all are friends and nothing more."