3 3

Excuse any Mistakes

I sat at my desk wondering what was taking Toni so long to get here, everyone was looking for her

I sat at my desk wondering what was taking Toni so long to get here, everyone was looking for her. I called her phone and Taiden answered.

"Ma."

"Yea baby."

"I'm scared."

"Why where's T?"

"She went in da store and neva came out."

"What store baby, can you show me without getting out."

"Ok." He moved to the front of the car showing me. It was the gas station down the road from our house.

"Ok baby, stay on the phone with me until I get there."

"Ok." I heard sirens in the background, I just hope my baby ok.

"Code 1 locked down!"

"Walker what you mean lock down?"

"Two mean robbed the gas station only one person is injured."

"I gotta go, Toni's in there."

"Mrs.Jackson it's not safe."

"Fuck safe, my son is on the phone with me scared to death because Toni didn't come out yet and you gone try to tell me to stay?" I grabbed my keys going out anyway, I sped over there seeing Toni's car still parked. Ambulances and polices were parked all over. I got out my car proceeding to go to the car.

"Ma'am you can't go in"

"My child is in that car, move the hell out my way." I pushed the policeman back going to where Taiden was at, I opened the door and he hopped out holding on to me. We turned around seeing the paramedics bring someone out.

"Oh my god, Toni!" I damn near knocked over everyone in my way, just to get to her.

"What happened." A woman approached me.

"Are You Janet?"

"Yes."

"I was told to give this to you." She handed me Toni's wedding ring.

"She told me that if this is the end she'd hope that she made you proud."

"She made me the happiest."