EDL CHP 58: The "Date" With the Model?

Heya mates it's Setset19GM back with another banger chapter... Wow, I sound like Elisocray... Oh well, I finally made a chapter after almost 3 weeks now and thats all enjoy

The Meme Of The Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Intro:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on "A Violet Mistress"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vivian: Wait! *she shouts*

Red/(Y/N): ...Huh? *he looks back*

Vivian: Can I come with you? *she asked him*

Red/(Y/N): Why? don't you have a home? You are a model after all.

Vivian: Well... you see, the hotel I was staying was full of perverts peeping on me every time I change on the changing room when I go for a swim, they just won't stop, so I just moved out of the hotel and seek for a new home but before I get harassed by thugs.

Red/(Y/N): I can tell, but ok, I'll give you some shelter for a while now.

Vivian: Oh! Thank you, thank you, thank you~!!! *she said hugging him tight and rubs her cheeks against him*

Red/(Y/N): *he then blushed from this* I-Its ok, Vivian.

She then realized what she was doing and quickly retracts herself from him and blushed from it more.

Vivian: S-Sorry for that... I got so ahead of myself there.

Red/(Y/N): That ain't no problem, Vivian.

Vivian: Alright, I have a dinner reservation with someone today but he never showed up, but can you... Ya know, eat with me in the restaurant just for thanks for saving me earlier?

Red/(Y/N): *he smiled* Alright, I'll accept your offer then, Vivian.

Vivian: Great~! Come on let's get to the restaurant now~! *she then holds his hands and walks out of the alleyway*

Red/(Y/N): Oh... Ok then. Hehe... *he chuckled nervously as he follows her*

To Be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present Time...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~