EDL CHP 51 : Duel Of Agents

Hey Guys, your boi Setset19GM back with a new chapter for ya'll!!! I decided to post some more chapters of the week to try and finish the arc before Halloween because I'm currently planning on the Halloween Special, I think it's gonna be a one to three or more idk... But enjoy this chapter first fam!

Meme Of The Day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Intro:

Intro:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously on "Time To Brawl"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Red/(Y/N) then pushes him way more back and quickly swing his hand high commanding the shuriken to fly upward making James charger fell off him and got a good slice near his chest making it bleed.

James: Argh!

Red/(Y/N): Nice try...

Josh then tries to get another hit with his roller and he slammed down his hands to make him drop the roller too with the two shurikens to which he succeeded.

Josh: This guy is too much...

He then quickly pulls out a splat bomb and throws at him making him dodge the attack.

Red/(Y/N): Sh*t, that was close...

As the smoke quickly fades off he notices the brothers are now in the van with a few other wounded members.

Josh: Well, it's been fun but we have other businesses to attend to.

They quickly closed the door and drove off.

Red/(Y/N): F*cking hell!!! Those cowards! *he shouted in anger*

He then kicks off a nearby soda can.

Red/(Y/N): I said I would kill them!

The two octos then came from behind him.

Melody: They escaped!

Red/(Y/N): No sh*t!

Angela: Where's 3 at? *she asks*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~