BVS CHP 76 : Rivalry Revelation

Intro:

=====•=====•====•=====•=====

Previously on "Breeze Of The Sea"

=====•=====•====•=====•=====

Before he could punch Red, he decided to pull out his dualies and leaned it against his head as he stopped his assault while the other guys were shocked.

Red: What now?

Guy #5: Hey! Easy with that, man! You said you are gonna use your hands!

Red: Yeah I did, I used my hands to pull up a pair of dualies on you, wrong move or I'm gonna put a cap on your head. Cuz this is America.

Guy #1: What are you? The feds!?

Red: Maybe I am or not, so you better leave now.

Guy #3: Shit man, let's go!

They all left running with Red putting his dualies on his sides, as he watched the group of guys getting laughed at and thrown random objects to annoy them while they cheered for Red for standing up to them.

Red: Yeah, that's what you get, fists against a pair of blickies I got.

He then turns to the crowd as they are still recording him with their phones.

Red: Alright, alright folks, you have seen enough, please enjoy the rest of your day.

As the crowd finally settles down and goes about their day, Red returns to the group.

Red: Serves them right- *he suddenly gets hugged by Vivian*

Vivian: Hehe, thank you again, Red. I appreciated it.

Red: *he pats her head* It's no problem. I'm just trying to make sure you are okay. They got fists but I got a gun with their name on it, American style haha.

Riva: Hah, you are such a prince charming Red, I see now why the girls admired you.

Angela: Hehe yup

Red: *he chuckles nervously* Come on, let's all head back, we have a long day tomorrow.

Girls: Right!

All of them then returned to their area once again with the stuff they bought with Vivian clingier than before as she was hugging his arm with him, letting her give her some comfort after what just happened earlier.

To be continued-

=====•=====•====•=====•=====

Present Time...

=====•=====•====•=====•=====

A/N's POV

It was now nighttime, and everyone was gathered outside with their tents around the campfire as they decided to camp out in front of the summer house they were currently staying at. Telling some stories, eating, and just chatting with each other. With some already asleep, it was Sophia, Zena, and Angela since they have strict sleep schedules, mostly Sophia and Zena due to their military-like backgrounds, but Angela followed along. Vivian needed her beauty sleep since she had to maintain her beauty.

=====•=====•====•=====•=====

Riva's POV

She was describing and telling a story about their first-ever live performance in the city of New Zeon to the gang as they listened intently to what they had to say.