CHP 33 : Telling The Truth

Hey guys! Setset19GM here again back with another daily chapter? Yeah, daily chapter, we'll, since I don't have to wake up very early to go to school today, so I decided to make another chapter, and thanks for 8K+ Reads, and also we got over throned in "Marie Rank" ...and If you don't know we managed to be number 1 but only the number one spot has been taken so that's all I gotta say, and I'm not saying I want to be number one again, all I am saying is thanks for the support you're bringing to this book and very much appreciated every single one who is reading this, so thank you and enjoy!

and If you don't know we managed to be number 1 but only the number one spot has been taken so that's all I gotta say, and I'm not saying I want to be number one again, all I am saying is thanks for the support you're bringing to this book and ver...

Meme of the Day:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intro:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously on "A Day At The Park"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melody: So what do you need? *she questioned him*

Red/(Y/N): I need to tell you something.

Melody: Ok...

Red/(Y/N) then walked towards Melody and then whispered something which made Melody worried and terrified.

Melody: So Red/(Y/N), what do you want to tell me.

Red/(Y/N): I think it's time...

Melody: What do you mean? *looked confused*

Red/(Y/N): I think it's time to tell the two about you...

Hearing this made Melody shocked and a little worried at the same time.

Melody: ...Wait, Red/(Y/N) what if they will get really mad? *looked worried*

Red/(Y/N): Don't worry, If they tried to do something, I'll protect you, ok?

Melody: ok... *in her head* (He really cares for me...)

Red/(Y/N): *sigh* Ok...

They then turned back to Callie and Marie who was now wondering about what they just talked about.

Marie POV

Marie: So Red/(Y/N) what do you want to tell me? *she questions him*

Callie: Yeah, is this something important? *she tilted her head*

Red/(Y/N): Well...