EDL CHP 54 : Demon In Disguise

Hey, y'all it's ya boi Setset19GM here back with a new chapter, sorry about the late upload I was just taking a break because of the stress I just had and thee toothache that's been torturing me for a few days now it calms down a bit so there's that...

So enjoy this one it will continue If to the Halloween chapter so there's gonna be more mini Halloween chapter would be appearing even though it's not Halloween, so what? It's my book fam. ENJOY!

Meme Of The Day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Intro :

Intro :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously On "A Past Of An Experiment"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Red/(Y/N): So what happened to mom now?

Dread: Once she got out of the facility she leaves on the run eventually meeting your father at a bar and fell in love with each other, adopting you and raising like you were their son.

Red/(Y/N): What about the truck? What is the connection to that? *he asks him*

Dread: Well, the crash wasn't an accident all along it was done by people behind Infinity bailing their truck before they got hit too by the car. And you're lucky to survive that.

Red/(Y/N): So it was intentional?

Some tears fall from him.

Dread: It is...

Red/(Y/N): Then... Then I have to find them and... KILL THEM ALL! *a demon-like voice ended the sentence*

His eyes and body were glowing in the rage of the death of his only family...

Dread: As I expected, you can still have a bit of rage in you without me...

Red/(Y/N): What do you mean?

His aura slowly fades away.

Dread: As I said, I was behind all your rage and emotions so you can say I'm the "Rage Demon."

Red/(Y/N): How did you even get into my head in the first place? *he questions him*

Dread: I come from the shades that you wear...

He summons an example of the "X Ray"

Red/(Y/N): But how?

Dread: *sigh* Before you upgraded the shades, I was already in it before you get a hold of it.