S1 CHP 14 : New Popstar!?

Here's the official intro for the book that was made by me. That means I'm gonna add the intros into every chapter.

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Intro:

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Previously On "Old Time DJ"

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Red's POV

Red: *yawn* What happened last night?

He then noticed the two girls were still asleep.

Red: Oh, right...

Red then carries Pearl over to her room and does the same to Marina afterward.

Red: Well, I guess I should get myself some breakfast and head over to the canyon to visit Marie.

After he prepared his breakfast, he noticed Pearl was now awake but still felt a little bit tired.

Red: Morning Pearl, had a good sleep?

Pearl: Yo! What happened last night? *she asks Red* I thought I was on the floor passed out... *she stretched*

Red: Oh, right... I carried you two to your room so you don't have to sleep on your chairs or the hard floor.

Pearl: Hey... *she smiled* Thanks for that. *she had a little bit of blush on her cheek*

Red; No problem.

Pearl: So... What are your plans for today? *she grabs a cereal bowl*

Red: I'm planning on visiting my friend... *he finishes his cereal*

Pearl: Oh, Right! Your friend... *looked disappointed*

Red: Umm... Is there something wrong? *looked worried*

Pearl: *sigh* Oh nothing...

Red: Alright, I'm going now, I'll see you later, ok? *he gets up*

Pearl: Ok. *she responded*

He then exited the kitchen and headed towards the door.

Red: See ya!*he shouts and waves at her*

Pearl: Bye Red. *she returned the wave*

Once Red opened the door and left, he was no longer in the Mansion later on.

Pearl: *sigh* If only I could be a little bit braver to tell him how I feel...

She then continues eating her cereal.

To Be Continued...

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Present Time...

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

A/N's POV

It's now night in the Octo Canyon. Callie and Marie were at the cabin still and were about to watch something on their smart TV to pass the time before they went to sleep.