S2 CHP 68 : Time To Get Back To Business

Intro:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on the events of "S.Y.L.V.I.A"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Red: Oh really?

Cap'n: Hoho! Indeed, he was one of my first ever agents back when I first started the New Squidbeak Splatoon, along with some other agents being partnered with the military.

Madeline: I thought Callie and Marie was one of the first agents?

Cap'n: Well, she is the first one of the new-gen NSS, the first agents were called the S1s. I don't remember much of the old agents but I do recall one other agent, her name was Candra, she is S1 Agent 1.

Red: Damn, this agent shit business means business.

Cap'n: Mhm, that's why ya'll train hard and do your best, so you can show how the NSS set fears upon the enemies! And also recruit new agents just like these two.

He gestured the two new agents to Red as he takes a glance over them, with them being a new part Of the team that he will see mostly now.

Zena: *she nods*

Madeline: Yeah!

Red: Heh, alright I'm in.

Cap'n: Well is that what you wanted to tell us old friend?

"Jack": No, in payment for Red's survival and Sylvia's involvement in his body... Well, that last statement sounded a bit wrong.

Red: Ya think? *He said in a matter-of-fact expression*

"Jack": *ahem* He will be doing a mission for us with some of your agents back at the NSS HQ, it's going to be a tough one.

Cap'n: Then, let's get to it! My agents are always ready as they should be!

Red/Zena/Madeline: *they nodded in unison*

"Jack": *he then cracks his knuckles with a smirk* Then let's get to business, this will be your mission-

To Be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Present Time...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N POV

Going back to the Hidden Military Base deep underground, the gang was currently walking down the hallways to the main center stage f the entire place, with "Jack" leading them off course while greeting passing soldiers, staff, or scientists.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Red's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With him fondling over his new cyber arm out of curiosity, his new partner walks beside him as she was just in our unfazed look showing no emotion whatsoever, and just follows her "Master" down the high-ranked passageways.

Red: Sooo... Where are we going again...?

He asked in curiosity while the two sisters followed behind them with the cap'n following behind them with his jolly old face just chilling.