Sneek Peek // Mysterious Artist...

Just a sneak peek to get the idea of what will happen in the future chapters, I might change it, improve it or remake it, but here ya go!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

The crowd screams like never before...the person they were yelling about is actually a musical artist that was known
as - .-. .- .--. .-.. --- .-. -.. in the stage.

??? POV

??? : Are ya ready for more!?

The crowd cries out louder to signify that they want more...

??? : alright!!! then here ya go!!! *he shouts*

He then played one of his biggest hits known as the E̸̢̨̘̣̝̥̣͉̪̟͉̰̭̭͂̅̈̀̚Ŗ̵̼̺̙̯͈͚͙͇̫̗̙̼̺͕̫̖̤̻̝̝̀̀͑͋͗͐͌͂̆̂̅͠͝ͅR̷̡͖̗̼̖͙͂̓̕͜ͅƠ̶̛͉̳͕̻̟͓̤̼͖̻̭̱̋̇̌̓̈̏̑̋͊̇̕͝R̵̡̢̧̹̭̬̝̤̟͚͓̰̮̥͖̬̬̙̯͇͚͖̺͈̝̰̬͊̇͊͜ .

??? : Wooo!!! Let's get this party started!!! *he shouts again*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the concert was over, he decided to go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

??? POV

??? : aahh the money, the fame, and the power. I got it all baby!!!

The limo was now in front of him.

??? : wooo.....now that's hot!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He then droves off back to his home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

??? POV

??? : ...man....I forget how big this house is...

His big modern house :

He then entered his home and decides to sit on the couch looking tired

??? : ....I'm tired....damn...I remember when I lived in an old apartment...but take a look at me now!!! *he shouted very loudly, that can almost hear all throughout the whole house*

??? : ...Rich and a famous Music Artist in Inkopolis...fans tryna chase me around.....back then...I was broke, I was so broke that I had to find a job.....but with a little heart and determination... I finally *yawn* achieved my goal...

He then fells asleep on his couch...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sneek Peek Over!!! Who is this guy!? Maybe a potential friend or maybe an enemy let's find out!!! ....In the future chapters of course!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

284 Words
July 16, 2020
12:05 PM