CDS CHP 65.5 : 🎄IT'S A HOLIDAY!!!🎄

Hey Guys, Setset19GM here, the slacker of Wattpad and the prince of bonerz, today we will be skipping chapters ahead of the arc because It's almost Christmas, and this special could be two or three chapters I don't know or maybe it could be all in all in this chapter!? Let's find out and...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL SEXY PEOPLE OUT THERE!!!

Oh yeah, there are some spoilers from the Perv Bros. arc... and let the madness begin!

CDS = Christmas Day Special

Update 2022: This chapter is now rearranged before Chapter 66 as its a dream chapter for Pearl when she finally slept after "S2C CHP 65: Thinking About You...", sorry not sorry! I'm way too evil! >:)

Memes Of The Day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Intro:

Intro:

(OH YEAH NEW INTRO JUST ADDED A NEW SHIT WOOHOO)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously On "???"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*!!!Download Resources Have Not Been Found!!!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Present Time...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N POV

After the events of the Perv Bros. Arc, they finally had peace in the land of Inkopolis, for now... Anyways! It's Christmas time in the square, everyone is enjoying their time with each other, playing some games or even give Christmas carols to locals.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Red/(Y/N) POV

He was just buying some presents in the mall for the girls for this wonderful day of the year but he seems to be depressed about something, let's find out what's it about.