CC CHP 2: Reunion

Here is another chapter boyz!!!
Also changed the title.

This is the start of the CC arc or Code Callie Arc.

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Intro:

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Previously on "Fresh Beginnings"

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Pearl & Marina: Don't get cooked... Stay off the hook! *They did their signature poses*

Red: Heh, I'm not the one getting cooked, I'm the one cooking, I'm Chef Curry on this bitch.

The screen then turned off after their segment.

Red: I could never understand the mind of a lady or a gremlin, but hey, don't hate the player, hate the game, I guess.

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Author/Narrator

He then finds himself an apartment while cruising the streets in Inkopolis. It isn't great, but it's cheap, so at least he has a place for himself. He also has to save up for food and rent.

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Red's POV

Red: Well, it's not that great, but it's all I can afford for now... and someday I can even afford a decent home or maybe a mansion again with sports cars! As long as people don't know me here... Well, my hair is a bit of an exposure already, but hey, we'll see where the road takes us.

He then imagines himself living the life of luxury he once had.

Red: Less likely to happen again, but who knows! I can probably make more money than these "idols." *he shrugs* After all, adaptability in the mainstream is key.

After organizing all of his belongings, he let out a huff, looking very tired from fixing his new place to stay. Later, he lay down on his bed and stared at the ceiling before talking to himself again.

Red: Tomorrow is gonna be a new day in this new world. I want to see more of this place, and I hope that while exploring I can find myself a job so that your boi can earn some of that dinero, if you know what I mean. Getting that bread.

He then goes to check out some photos he took, the one that looked good was him leaning on the van of the Crust Bucket.

Red: Damn, I look good.

Red: Because without money in mah pockets right now, I can never pay the rent at this place, and there is also no food for me to eat... But if there is a problem, there is a solution... That's what my aunt always says.