S1 CHP 20 : Too "OP" Shades!?

Hey guys! Setset19GM here with another chapter for you guys! Don't know why I am constantly posting chapters? But like I said F*ck it! I have the motivation so that means I shouldn't mind. So enjoy fam!

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Intro:

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Previously On "Inkopolis Tour By DJ XST19"

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

A/N's POV

After wandering and exploring the Square the two were now about to go to Ammo Knights.

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Melody's POV

Melody: Wow! That was fun! I saw a lot here!

Red: *he chuckled* Come on let's go to Ammo Knights next!

Melody: Ok! *she cheerfully said*

They started to walk now, but as they went one thing caught Melody's eye.

Melody: Hmm...? What is that? *she points at the lobby for turf wars*

Red: It's called Turf Wars, it's one of the game modes we got here in the square. Do you know Turf Wars?

Melody: The name seems familiar but other than that, no.

Red: Alright, we can go in there for one game later and then we can head back to our normal schedule, ok?

Melody: Ok!

Red: But first, let's go to Ammo Knights, I'll show you what we are working on... But first, can I trust you?

Melody: Of course, you can trust me! *she said in a cheery voice*

Red: Don't tell anyone about this even the girls... ok? This is top secret.

Melody: Ok? I won't tell!

Red: Alright, let's go.

The two then went to Ammo Knights to see what Sheldon was up to, and also hear about an update on the weapon he commissioned him for.

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Meanwhile, with Pearl and Marina:

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Marina's POV

In their studio, while on their break, they were chatting to pass the time as they drank some coffee.

Marina: *she was giggling a little*

Pearl: What are you giggling about? *she asked Marina*

Marina: Earlier at the Mansion, You look adorable while you're blushing. *she smiled*

Pearl: W-What!? *stuttered* ...ahem... What are you even talking about?

She tried keeping her composure, but that red tint on her face said otherwise.