CC CHP 3: Lifesavers

Intro:

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Previously on "Reunion"

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Marie: So... I'll take your silence as a yes!

Red: Say what now-!? *he was cut off*

Marie: Too late! Welcome aboard! You are now Agent 4 of the New Squidbeak Splatoon. I got you a brand new Hero Suit as a signing bonus.

Red: Now wait just a damn minute-! *he gets cut off*

He then looks at himself as his clothing is changed instantly to his new hero gear.

Red: What the hell, this outfit feels a little bit tight on me.

Marie: And look at that! It fits like a glove! I still know what size you are!

Marie (Mind): Not bad for an old hand me down, I'm sure he won't even notice.

Marie: Now, let's go tear those Octarians limb from limb from limb from limb from limb. Well, you get the picture.

He was surprised by what Marie just said aggressively.

Red: Damn, you changed in some ways, Marie, chill.

Marie: Sorry... I was out of my mind there. Alright, where was I? Oh yeah, the entrances to the Octarian Realm are invisible, so you'll have to ink them to reveal them. Any questions? Any at all?

Red: Ink them? Sounds a bit sus, Marie.

Marie: Of course, you had to make it weird like you did back then...

Red: *he gave a light chuckle* Before I head out... Man's got questions.

Marie then sighed at his response, thinking she might get away from all the questions by making it clear to him, but she underestimated his confusion on the matter.

Marie: Oh, alright, so what might it be?

Red: First, how did you change my clothes that fast, you a magician or something? And DID you see anything while doing that, and I mean "ANYTHING"? We just met after so long, and you are already doing a madness.

Marie: *blushes slightly and shrugs it off* Classified information, newbie!

Red: Classified information!? This is my body we are talking about! *he facepalmed* Ugh...

Marie: Next question. *she said bluntly*

Red: Fine, so what will I get out of all this?

Marie: You would be the savior of Inkopolis Square, of course! I see how you fought before.

Red: A, that was a long time ago, and I just box people not do martial arts, and B, is that it? I'm literally a secret agent, I ain't getting any clout from this.

Marie: How about I pay you then? Will that satisfy your needs? Or... do you want something else from me~? *she teased him a little*

Red; Ayo chill Marie, you were not like that before, we literally just met after years! I'm fine with the money, cuz now you are speaking my language. Alright, I'm convinced.