BVS CHP 77 : Fan-Tastic Service

I made this two-part-long chapter for you guys. This is a bit out of my comfort zone, but don't expect a bit too much from me so I hope you enjoy it still. Cause the amount of cliches I have to do is killing me lol.

=====•=====•====•=====•=====

!!! VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED: THE CURRENT CHAPTER HAS MATURE AND FAN SERVICE ELEMENTS, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, SKIP IT !!!

=====•=====•====•=====•=====

Intro:

=====•=====•====•=====•=====

Previously on "Rivalry Revelation"

=====•=====•====•=====•=====

Everyone was tired at this point, the team captains especially, but it was all or nothing now. Marie had the ball for the serve, just like Melody whistled.

Marie: Take this! *She then does a little run-up and smashes the ball to the other court*

Sophia: I got this! *she said while running towards it and hitting it with both hands as she set up her other team members*

Callie: *She then jumps for it*

Angela: I got it! *At the same time, she then jumps with her hands up for a block*

Callie: Hah! *she actually faked it*

Marina; Hi-yah!

Unexpectedly, Marina came from behind and hit it as hard as she could towards the enemy's ground. It looks like a clear win before-

Pearl: Not on my watch! *She slides to the side as she returns it back to them with an underhand hit*

Marina: Nani!? *she was surprised*

Callie: I'll save it!

She then runs to the back and tries to save it but they are almost out of bounds anyway, so she doesn't save it to not get their team hit with an out-of-bounds and lose, so she puts her hands up as the ball lands out of bounds as she looks at the line. Melody then whistles as it does.

Callie: That was out of bounds! Let's go!

Pearl: Then we lost?

Angela: Ahh man. *she said disappointed*

Vivian: No, it wasn't! It was inbounds! *She runs with her phone to Melody*

Melody: Oh? *She looks at her approaching her*

Sophia: That can't be; it's literally over the line.

They then huddled over the phone as they watched the replay of the final moments of the game.

Riva: This is what I've got to see now.

Vivian: *She then zooms into the line* Here

As they inspect it in slow motion, they can see a little bit that it went over the line, but it was inbounds on impact, declaring Marie to be the real victor.

Callie: Eh!?

Marina: Well, I couldn't even tell how fast it all happened. Huh.

Madeline: Ahaha, you girls treat the game like an actual event.