S2 CHP 66 : Livin' Once More

Intro:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously in "Thinking about you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zena: What kind of "alarming discoveries"?

She tilts her head in confusion with the Cap'n looking intrigued by this as he looks back to Red's experimentation.

"Jack"' Apparently, his blood, genes, and body were enhanced or heavily modified, like abnormal enhancements. He might look skinny but he seems to be strong than we thought. And I'm even questioning if he knows these.

Madeline: So what else about him "Jack"?

"Jack": Well it seems that he is probably been on something before all of this, we thought it was some kind of steroids but in our studies, these weren't the case.

Cap'n: So you suggesting he was in some kind of drugs?

"Jack": Yes and no, no type of drugs were inserted into him by our knowledge, but we also spotted some old scars around his body and the scientists said that those scars are connected to these abnormal drugs.

Zena: So what about the DNA thing you said earlier?

"Jack": Umm... His DNA has some human elements to it from our old comparison to an old human skeleton from 12,000 years ago.

Madeline: You mean the ancient civilization? How could that have happened?

"Jack": Well it's only I think it's possible by forcing some of the genes to him or... Probably by breeding.

Cap'n: Interesting. So Agent 4 could probably be related to the ancient civilization.

"Jack": For now it's all speculation about him as we aren't sure if these are actual human genes.

Zena: Yeah.

As the camera pans towards Red with his heart started to pump with his vitals started to get stronger and stronger his eyes then open all of a sudden!

To Be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present Time...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N POV

In the underground secret military laboratory under some secret military base hiding from the surface of the world for no one to see, I guess it would be called Area... 69, hehe. Alright, enough joking around, let's get back with the just conscious Red.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Red's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BLINKS

Red: Uhh... What happened... To me...?

As his eyes get adjusted he then realized he was in a laboratory with him being tied while he was unconscious with his severed right arm seeing full of solid metal with red and blue neon colors.