S2 CHP 67 : S.Y.L.V.I.A.

Intro:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously in "The Awakening"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He then tries to break free but Madeline then shot him with the tranquilizer gun causing him to get shocked before passing out slowly on the floor with the net still around his body.

Madeline: Wow that was cool.

Zena: Heh, I always bring one of these in case of an emergency. *she said showing some net bombs*

"Jack"(comms): Alright ladies, now carry him back over here so we can explain some shit towards his little pee brain before he gets confused more and probably destroy this base.

Madeline: I call dibs on carrying him~!

She quickly calls it before Zena would her to say it even though she wouldn't even say it because she didn't even have the type of confidence that Madeline has.

Zena: *groans* Of course.

Cap'n: Hehe ok ok, bring him over.

Madeline: *she then carries him in a bridal style position...?*

Zena: Why are you carrying him like that-

Madeline: What? Im just trying to give him a comfy spot to rest~ Got a problem with that... Agent 7~?

She smirked as she waits for her answer as she was still carrying the unconscious Red in her arms after getting the nets off of him as Sena didn't even bother to try and argue about it.

Zena: Ugh, no I do not Agent 4.5...

Madeline: Good~! Now let's head back to the Cap'n then.

Zena: Yeah, Yeah.

Both of them then walked back down the hall to the location " Jack" wanted them to be in to try and help keep Red's mind in peace so he won't go crazy and escape without even knowing what's going on.

To Be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present Time...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N's POV

After some squealing and screaming, Red finally calmed down as he was sitting on the chair of the main office as he was with the Cap'n, Madeline, Zena, and "Jack"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Red's POV

Red: So where am I exactly...?

"Jack": Classified information, but you are in good arms now Red, welcome back to the living world.

Red: Ugh my head hearts... And who is this girl?

As Red looks over to Madeline she was currently staring at him with a smile on her face and Zena is confused as fuck about what she is doing right now as he feels a bit uncomfortable by it and she decided it speak up.