BVS CHP 72 : Vacay-Prep

BVS = Beach Vacation Special

Red's Random Tweets Pt. 2:

Link: https://twitter

Link: https://twitter.com/NotRedTravis69/status/1492062205508210688?t=nOOG3rQiJDtUUCQdhF7CEw&s=19

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Intro:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on "Their Hearts Content"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marina: So... Red show will you choose then...?

The others then waited for his answer as their hearts begins to beat fast getting ready for his reveal that will change their lives forever.

Red: To be honest... I... I don't know... It's hard...

Callie: Of course, you would say that.

Pearl: So we decided a truce on each other then.

Melody: Yeah, since we think you can't decide... We decided to... Share you instead if you answer that... *she nodded while smiling*

Angela: Yay! Sharing is caring!

Red: *he sighs in relief* Thank cod... Because it scared me that I could destroy ya'll's feelings if I pick only one.

Sophia: Heh, after all, we only have Love For One Color here. *she said with a smirk*

The others girl smiles and nods at him as they loomed over home with some of them blushing and the others look at him with a little bit of just with the others as well just looked at him happily for him.

Red(Mind): Now... I think I found my purpose now... Is to protect these girls and make them happy as I can... Thank you, girls... for making me feel happy again...

Red: *he then chuckled* Well... I guess so.

Marie: Heh, Don't let this thing make your ego fo up than it already is, we love you the way you are right now.

Melody: Hehe yeah.

Vivian: You said it~