Two Becomes One - Lemon

Chapter 17

(💏This Chapter contains Lemon, aka - sex scene. Read at own risk💏)

 Read at own risk💏)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Hatori brought me back to the vacation house faster than a lightning bolt

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Hatori brought me back to the vacation house faster than a lightning bolt. Face pale and emotionless as he locked the door with a fast *Click*

"Why did you..." He mutter, craning his neck to gaze at me over his broad shoulder, "You do realize your sister is mentally ill?"

"Excuse me! You do realize she just tried to attack me, right?!" My eyebrows flattened and trembled, "What I did was in self defence!"

He trudged from the door, approaching me fast with each heavy step he took, "You may have made it worse." His too handsome face is now just inches away from mine, staring straight into my eyes, "Akito's temper is unpredictable. You never know what she'll do when her anger reach a certain point."

"Let her come, then." I replied just above a whisper, "I'm not leaving this place before Akito admits the hard truth, and moves on!"

Hatori touches my chin with his index finger and thumb, "So, if you succeed...You'll just leave again?" Our lips brushes against each other in something that felt like an eternity, "Am I not important to you?"

"You are.." the torture ended when our lips finally collide in a steaming kiss. My eyelids slides shut and our hands starts exploring each other's curves with hunger, and caution.

Hatori takes a step forward, gently pushing me backwards as our lips are locked, and our hands continue to roam freely across each other's figure. It didn't take long before I found myself trapped against the wall nearby the living room, and as we parted from the passionate kiss - perceiving the same hidden attachment, one look was all it takes to unleash the beast within.

He pressed his soft, tender lips against mine once again, only this time deeper and rougher. I answered with the same devotion, craving for dominance as I wrap my arms around his neck, sneaking a hand into his silky black hair.

Hatori challenged my superiority perfectly, easily taking over the wheel as he throw off his long black coat and white collared shirt in a flash. Mesmerising me enough to slip off my navy cotton off shoulder blouse, exposing my pale skin and navy bra completely.

My heart skipped a beat, and my words died in my throat as Hatori captured my lips in another affectionate kiss. Erasing any thoughts that could put an end to the heat right away. I run my hands up and down his muscular torso, enjoying how his hard muscles feels under my palms and fingers.

He elicits a grunt, palming my ass and hoisted me off the floor. Pressing my spine against the wall while my legs tangled themselves around his waist. Hands clutching onto his broad shoulders as he carry me into the living room, giving me a soft peck on the lips before laying me down on the comfortable couch.

His hand wander up my flat abdomen, a warm smile on his face, "You are beautiful."

"Do you have to talk?" My cheeks flushed in embarrassment, and he chuckled adorably, "Guess not." Hatori lays over me, body on top of mine. Our lips fell into another mindless dance as he cup my cheek. I giggle of the sensation of his bangs tickling me across the face. Gently brushing my hand through his bangs as I look him straight into those sharp purple eyes, "You need a haircut, doc."

Hatori grins in amusement, "Be quiet." Those hungry lips trace down my neck, discovering every sweet spot I didn't even know I had, making my breath shiver, "We weren't supposed to talk, remember?" With just a light pull from his thumb and my bra glides off my soft breasts.

The stinging heat in my cheeks just got a whole lot worse, 'Fuck! Don't look! Don't look!!' I scream in my head, swinging my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to cover myself up, "Since when did you become so timid?" His chest shakes from a light chuckle, "It's not the first time I've seen your body."

"Oh please." I whimper, "You're making it worse!"

Hatori chuckled again, propping himself just enough to gawk upon my half naked sculpture, "Arms up."

I swallow hard as I lift my arms over my head, not moving my gaze from him as he slide off my bra and tossed it on the floor. Hatori takes my hand, moving it to his lips and kisses my fingernails, "We don't have to continue, if you're not ready."

'The other part of me still doesn't want to do this, but I'm done running away from what I really want in this life. It's time tearing down the barrier. For good.' Bolster up on one elbows, I caress my hand down to his black pants and leather belt, "I'm ready."

With just one tug at the strap, Hatori whipped the belt out through the loops in one swift motion, and before I even could react, my ripped pants followed shortly after. He tore them off and threw them to gods know where, and captured my lips with his own in a soft, yearning kiss.

I let my thoughts scatter to the wind as I grind against his perfect carved muscles. Pouring ardour and vulnerability like never before as our lips molded together. I was caught in the way he kissed me in return. So tender, yet with the same strong emotion. Making my heart leap in my chest.

Then my muscles started to tense of a unpleasant pain down the core. Digging my fingers deep into his back while hissing against his lips, "Ow~" the odd stinging pain never experienced before, started to make sense once my walls stretched and adjusted to his size. Hatori slid inside the wet folds of my tender flesh with care and love.

I did my best muting the sounds of agony feeling him deep inside, but my voice breaks and I whimper under my breath, "Hatori, stop! It hurts!"

He didn't move an inch, whispering against my cheek, "I've already reached the limit." His fingers intertwined with my hair, trailing his lips down my neck, "Don't tense. It'll only increase the pain."

Before I could answer him, he started moving slowly in and out. I couldn't help but contract of the pain and squirm under him, gasping with whimpering moans escaping my mouth, "Mm~ Ow - Ow!"

Hatori continues thrusting in a rhythmic motion, grunting occasionally against my neck while biting and licking my skin. I could tell he was on the edge losing control by the intensity of his bites, and the guttural noises in his throat.

I keep my arms around his neck for as long as I can, breathing and moaning against his shoulder. Gradually relaxing as the pain, which felt never ending - becomes pleasure. Hatori must've noticed, because his thrust became harder and faster. Stealing the breath from my lungs, and the remaining piece of reign in my physique.

Our bodies grinds against each other, bucking at his steady thrusts. Droplets of sweat dripped onto me from his face, and chest, blending with the moisture of my own skin.

Hatori breathes faster, groaning more evidently in my ear as if he warned me of what's to come next. It made me tighten my grip around him, not wanting it to end as the euphoria got the best of me.

I open my eyes just enough to get a glimpse of him as he brought his lips to mine, muffling each others screams of delight.

Just as our breath coincide with one another, both of our bodies flexed and our voices echoed through the house. A heavenly warmth spreads through my core, bringing my mind and soul into relaxation. Sparkling stars appeared before my eyes, and the only sound remaining is our heavy breathing.

I thought I was the only one trembling after reaching the peak, but damn Hatori was shaking undoubtedly against me. After doing this with him - after giving each other completely to one another, there was no place I'd rather be, than in his arms.