Prologue

Chapter 1

🎁 I'm currently writing an AOT fanfic named Fire and Blood, and it would mean A LOT to me if some of you guys could check it out and share your opinions on it as well!💖 been lots of back and forth on writing a good aot book, but now I have the plot figured out and the way that's best to write it. Thank you guys!💖🎁

This book is rated mature due to:

🔸️AC - Adult Content(Includes: nudity, sex, violence etc)

🔹️AL - Adult Language

Also, I'm a disclaimer. I do not own any of the original FB characters, main plot of the serie or the pictures shown in this story. What belongs to me is my own OC, Cover edit and created storyline.

Important information:

🔹️Humanity in comments
🔹️ No racist, harassment or insults of any kind(Comments like these will be deleted without hesitation)
🔹️Don't post links of another books(This is because I find it very disrespectful to highlight your, or somebody's work in someone else's books, which they put a lot of effort in)
🔹️Constructive feedback is always needed
🔹️Cursing is allowed as long it's not purposely meant for other readers or the owner

Enjoy reading!🌷

Drip

Drip

Drip

Drip

A dark room inside the Sohma estate is coated in blood. The walls, the floor, the windows, everything the eye could catch was painted red. A scared teenage girl sits on the floor, listening to the harsh and hateful words of her own mother - Ren. While all this was going on, the father and younger sister was standing by the door, listening to the commotion as well. The father however, tried to block the horrifying incident from Akito's sight of view.

The bloody wounds and scratches didn't stop bleeding, and the teenage girl trembles on the floor. Scared. Sad. Broken. Not knowing what love really is, until she mentally reached for the smallest crystals of light in her life. The few ones that kept her smiling. That brought her happiness, and love.

Her childhood friends of the Sohma family.

The teenage girl's mother continued harassing her child, hurling despicable words like wildfire, "You damn little piece of shit! Why don't you ever listen to me? You are the head of the Sohma family for god sake! Time for you to act like one. Stop being such a crying bitch, and take your responsibility seriously!"

The bloody girl lowered a hand from her pale face, speaking carefully: "What responsibility? Chaining the Zodiac to follow me isn't right. Forcing them to stay inside these walls...in this darkness, is the same being in prison... What kind of god does that?"

Ren clenched her teeth and pulled her daughter up from the floor, "Shut up! You are going to do exactly what I'm telling you to!" Ren shakes her injured daughter back and forth, until the mighty powers inside that weak body took over. Ren's daughter clutched the throat of her own mother, throwing her through the doors of the mansion.

Akira - their father - gasped in surprise and worry, "Ah! Blue!"

Blue, the oldest daughter - jumped out of the large hole and grasped the collar of Ren's outfit. Pulling her closer as she whisper darkly, "I'm not your toy, neither a devil like you. I'm not going to stay in this dreadful place, being brainwashed by your faith and hate towards others. You are pathetic, and if you ever try to find me, I'll kill you."

Suddenly Ren's brown eyes, which is normally glowing with contempt and jealously, is now filled with fear and bewilderment.

Blue let go off Ren, and slowly limped away from the main house she once called home. As Blue left, Ren screamed: "NEVER COME BACK!!! JUST STAY AWAY! YOU'RE NOT MY CHILD! YOU WILL NEVER BELONG HERE!"

Without knowing, Akito was crying for her big sister to stay. Desperately holding onto her father's robe as she cried, and mumbled for Blue to come back.

On that very day, Blue left her whole future, past and family behind. Just to grow up peacefully alone. In her own pace, and orbit of action. She did what she could to travel to another country, and live as a honest human. Although, the one she ended up calling master/sensei - thought her a lot about the powers she wields, that overcomes the other Zodiac members.

But one day. One sunny day, there was something in her heart that longed to go back. To meet the Sohma family again. To cross old roads, and meet those she once called friends.

Will the darkness prevail? Or will the light and kindness soar above it all?

This is the story of the lone dragon - Blue Sohma.