Doggy House

Chapter 20

A/N = I'm seriously amazed how fast the popularity has gotten on this story!

Thanks soooooo much for reading and showing your support! Wop Wop💖🥰

09

09.30am

Always start the day early with a smile.

Yeah right.

My ass.

Not before arriving to Shigure's house, his annoying voice appeared in my head from the days when we were kids. Being so positive and overwhelming.

Honestly, sometimes I wonder how we ended up like friends at all.

His house is built in harmony with the forest. Very peaceful and private. As I looked around the fine nature, enjoying the warmth of the sun and calm air - listening to the birds singing, a loud *Bang* came from the front door while it burst wide open. Disturbing the silence and a louder man screams hysterically, "Hiiiiiiiiii, Bubu! I saw you from the window, hahah! Did I surprise you?"

My eyes went pale dispassionately, "...Very funny. I can barely breathe." Jokes aside, I neared him, "Where's that girl, Tohru? I have to talk to her."

Shigure's overdoing smile are plastered on his face, "Ah, Honda-San! She went to School earlier today together with Yuki and Kyo." Once I was close enough, his eyes aimed straight for my neck, and the smile I wanted to slap off his face, disappeared faster than expected.

"What?"

"Are those...?!" He bends to the side, staring at my neck as a total freak, "Hickeys?!"

"No its..." Shigure cheered loudly, "AAHH!! WHO ARE YOU DATING, WOMAN?!" For a second he behaved like a squealing fangril, and in the next he was faking tears as a spoon-fed baby, "Why didn't you tell me anything?! You know how much I love drama and romance!"

I roll my eyes, "That's one of the many reasons why I didn't intend to tell you."

Shigure briskly pulled me into an unwanted hug, "Aaaaw~ come on in and tell me all about him! It's been SOO long since we last chatted!"