Everlast

Chapter 26

Teomi echoed: "Search for the ocean realm

Teomi echoed: "Search for the ocean realm. Find your mother. Your true mother - Serena Drakon."

Serena Drakon

Serena Drakon

Serena Drakon

All my life till this point I've lived a lie? My family was a lie. My sister was a lie. Everything except you, grandfather - has been a fucking lie.

Why did she abandon me? Didn't she want me? Was I such a disappointment that she couldn't bear having me around?

To watch me grow?

*eyes opened - glowing*

You can't answer these questions, can you grandfather? I have to endure this torture a little longer, until I enter dangerous water. To adapt to the beast raging within.

*Adjusting suddenly - raising to the surface*

I'm done pretending.

It's time -

to go home.

* * *

Outside Shigure's house one beautiful morning, everyone of the Sohmas except Isuzu had gathered together and welcomed Tohru home in great merriment.

Tohru breaks down in tears and thanked them with words she could barely muster through sniffles.

Even Akito is starting to come along, becoming a whole different person than she appeared to be. But due to the terrible things she had done, and did to Rin - caused one less Sohma on the party.

But Tohru was too overwhelmed by joy to reduce the jubilation on this heartfelt reunion.

Tohru haven't really spoken to Kyo since the accident though, so the climate between them is somewhat awkward.

Shigure and Hatori stands by a table decorated with various delicious food, and drinks. Glancing at the group having fun around Tohru, including Akito.

"She seems better these days." Hatori begins, "Thanks to Tohru. If it were you, she would've committed suicide long ago."

"Haha" Shigure laughs it off, "Gee, since when did you make jokes, Haa-San?"

"Any plans where you'll go from here?" He asked curiously, taking a sip of a non-alcoholic drink.

Shigure puts a hand under his chin, "Hm, beats me. Guess I'll just bring her straight to bed. Doesn't that sound simple enough?"

"Akito, or her mother?" Hatori mumbles in the cup and Shigure replies with a cocky smile, "Probably both."

Hatori narrow his brows at him, and Shigure flaps his palms imbecilic, "Haha, I'm joking!"

"Good." Hatori relaxed his shoulders, shoving one hand down the pocket of his formal pants.

"And you?"

"Still waiting."

"For what?" Shigure lifted a delicate eyebrow, "To get hit by bird droppings?"

"You know why." Hatori retorted stoically.

"No offence, but you're wasting your time, Haa-San." Shigure pats his shoulder in comfort, "Mayu seems to like you enough. Why not take a chance and move on?"

Before Hatori could answer, a distant roar steals everyone's sharp attention. They look around in confusion where the sound came from, and who or what made it.

Then it appeared once again.

*Something Screeching*

Closer this time.

"What the hell..."

*FOOOSH*

*WINGS FLAPPING*

A blue scaled creature pops up across the sky, circling them with deafening roars that left them shivering and breathless on the spot.

The winged spiky four-legged creature adjusted itself in mid air, and kept a stable position in the sky while flapping its huge wings repeatedly. Right above the stairs leading up to Shigure's house. Gawking upon them. Snarling deeply, evoking a mighty screech which caused them to cover their ears.

Its long tail was few meters away from touching the stairs. Scales glittering in the most beautiful ways in the sunshine. And those elegant blue eyes reflected a soul they once knew.

As harsh as the sea, and unreachable as the heaven - Blue Drakon.

In the one second she was staring down at them, exposing her true form - and in the next she was soaring around the area, swiftly disappearing into the fluffy white clouds to never be seen again.

Wishing them good fortune in the future to come, while her presence will no longer exist among them. This short visit was her method saying a final goodbye, and leave the past along with everyone she knew, behind her forever.

 This short visit was her method saying a final goodbye, and leave the past along with everyone she knew, behind her forever

Yup! This is the end! Thanks so much for reading, supporting and commenting! Without it I would probably never had finished this book, and I can't say how much it means to me, except ----- THANK YOU & SAJONARA~!!!💖😆

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 (𝐅𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐭) 🎉