In Hell

Chapter 10

10

10.30am

My feet came to an halt outside the wide open gates of the Sohma estate. I gaze upon the cobblestone street up ahead, eyes flickering over the huge walls and tall trees further in. Just like last time I arrived here, this pinching feeling of someone holding me back, pops up like a hurricane.

Making my palms become all sweaty.

Breath wary.

Heart pounding.

Nothing good will come out of this, but if I'm going to get clarification on Akito's behaviour, I have to do this.

This is the day, I'll convince myself to face my worst nightmare.

My hands balled into solid fists, head dipping down as a long breath slips through, "Let's do this.." I lift my glance, and finally walked through the open gates.

My eyes travel from one side to the other, taking in every house, and every corner I gradually pass by.

The estate is gigantic. Similar to a small town, with its own management. There's decent parks, peaceful rivers, speckless streets and nearby neighbours.

I palmed my chest, right where my heart is beating like crazy. Gripping the navy blue fabric of my cotton off - shoulder blouse, and stops walking. Slowly looking down on my clothes and black ankle shoes. My hair and the gathers of my blouse is gently flowing with the feeble wind, that so barely rustle the leaves, and grass around the area.

The sun is shining brightly behind the white clouds, and spreads heat over my black ripped leather pants.

I press my eyes shut, growling to myself: "How could I be so damn stupid?! T..this place is...killing me..."

"Excuse me?"

By the sound of a concerned, feminine voice, my eyelids sprang up. Breath hitching in the middle of my throat, as I suddenly stand before a cute lady.

I let my eyes travel across her complexion and curves. She's tall and slim built, with fair skin, light brown irises matching her long straight hair tied in a high ponytail, and free - falling bangs covering most of her forehead. She has a beauty mark under the left eye, and wears a plain green shirt, light grey pants and brown shoes.

I loosen the grip of my blouse, and straighten my spine, "Yes?"

"Are you okay?" She asked clearly worried, "For a moment it looked like you were having a heart attack."

"I'm completely fine! I was just, eh.." I dig my fingernails into my hand, trying to compose myself, 'Damn it....Damn it...Damn it...' right now, my body hardly responded to the pain I inflicted, and my fast heartbeat becomes so loud, I was certain she could hear it.

As my brain was about to explode into disarray, the woman in front of me tilted her head to the side, showing off a friendly smile, "Was just looking around the Sohma estate, huh?"

I didn't budge in my nerve-wracking attempt obtaining control, so she continued yakking: "Though, I'm sorry to break it to you. But not everyone is allowed to come and go as they please in here. Only close members of the Sohma families is allowed to be here."

At the end, her eyes which is glinting of kindness, points to my hand, "Y...You are bleeding!"

Just like a flashing light - I came back to my senses and drew my sharp, almost shifting nails out of my skin. Quickly hiding it behind my back, as I bring the bleeding hand to my lips. Putting the wounded part in my mouth to stop the bleeding.

Once I did, a vigilant spark casts over her appearance, "W...who are you? Should I help you to a doctor or something?!"

"No need" I mumble, the taste of blood was enough calming the knocking rhythm of my heart to a bearable level, "I'm fine." I said, lowering my hand, "I'm Blue Sohma. I'm looking for Akito."

When I mentioned my sister's name, a sudden anxious vibe clouds her character, "Akito, you say?" She turns aside, pointing in the direction of the main house, "Just follow the road up ahead, and you'll soon enough notice a large house with the sign, ^Sohma's Head House^"

I know exactly which way to go, but even if this woman seems nice, the crystal clear suspicion she held toward me, is picking the small, sensitive feathers on the back of my neck.

"You said your name is Blue Sohma, right?" She began curiously, facing me again.

"And?"

"It's just, I've never heard of you before." She admits, holding a finger on her chin, "If you're one of the Sohma family, why haven't I seen you around until now?"

I'm not surprised. After what I did to my parents...after being disowned by them, there was no way in hell, they'd ever care to mention me. I bet they did everything in their power to erase any evidence that proves I'm the oldest daughter of the Head family.

"I haven't been around much, that's why." I utter.

"Then, it's nice to meet you. I'm Mayuko Shiraki." She introduce herself with a steady expression, "My parents owns the Shiraki Books store of the Sohma estate. I sometimes help them out whenever they feel overworked."

My lips curls into a tiny smile, "Nice meeting you too. But if you don't mind, I'm kinda in a hurry..."

"Oh, I completely forgot I was in a hurry too!" She jumps and dashes past me, "Take care, okay! Bye!"

I watch her rush off to gods know where, before continuing the spine chilling journey through the Sohma estate.

🌷A/N = Hallooo readers! Thanks so much for reading, voting, commenting! Its seriously brings me into a pit of laughter reading your comments, lmao

🌷A/N = Hallooo readers! Thanks so much for reading, voting, commenting! Its seriously brings me into a pit of laughter reading your comments, lmao. What a wake up call!😂🙈 Stay amazing, wop wop!🌷