Peeking Girl Outside The Window

Chapter 18

19.00pm

"Shigure-San?"

"Aaaaye~?" Shigure answered cheerily, leaning back in his working chair and glanced over on a sweet Tohru by the doorway of his book filled office.

"Um...do you know where Blue-San is?" She asked somewhat shy, having a faint crimson color on her cheeks.

The corner of his mouth raised into a wry smirk, "Ah, dear Bubu is staying in the vacation house in the forest near the lake." He adjusted his reading glasses, winking: "Something special on your mind?"

Tohru closed her eyes with the same sunny smile as always, "I thought I could bring Blue-San half of the macarons I made today!"

"Sounds like a wonderful idea." Shigure grinned, "Bubu is going to love it."

Tohru giggled, "I hope so, Shigure-San!" She adjusted to the side, ready to dash out the house to deliver the macarons, "I'll be back in a flash!"

Shigure raised a flat hand as if to wave goodbye, even though Tohru didn't catch his gesture after rushing off like the wind. Dressing herself in a long pink coat, and a scarf in a shade lighter pink. Swiftly picking up the basket of newly made macarons, and were abruptly stopped by someone who grabbed her arm from behind.

"Where are you going in this time of hour, Honda-San?"

Tohru's big brown eyes flew on the rather tall greyish/silver haired boy, "Yuki-San!" She gasp, taking mental notes of his grey eyes, feminine/prince like appearance and straight bangs framing his caring orbs, "I'm just going to pay Blue-San a short visit by delivering these macarons!"

Yuki retreated his hand in a calm manner, a tiny smile found its way onto his lips, "I see. It's a nice thought, Honda-San. But isn't it a bit late for that now?"

Tohru's words were cut off by another male voice, accompanied by footsteps moving down the stairs few meters behind them, "If you're going to pay that psycho bitch a visit all by yourself, you must be out of your mind."

Yuki's mood changed into a insensible one, and Tohru gazed bemused at the brash orange haired boy strolling down the stairs, "You'll just end up getting hurt." He finished with a visible frown, shoving his hands down the pockets of his loose dark pants.

"Kyo-kun." Tohru mumbled mostly to herself.

"She won't be alone." Yuki shoots him a grave look, then brightened up once he detected sparks of expectation in Tohru's lively eyes, "I'll come with you, if you don't mind."

Tohru's cheeks tinted pink, grinning in exaggeration, "Of course...I mean.. I certainly wouldn't mind the company, Yuki-Kun!!!"

Yuki smiled softly, half suppressed a quiet laugh, "Mhmh~ Then, let's be going."

"Aye!"

Just as Yuki opened the door to let Tohru head out first, Kyo swung on his faint black jacket and snatched the basket of macarons from Tohru, "Geez, the hospitality never ends around here." He growls while passing Tohru out the door, "Annoying."

Yuki watched his every move judgmentally, "Ever heard about 'ladies first', or are this one of the many cases when you blame it on your selfish cat spirit?" Tohru giggled in her hand as she followed after Kyo with Yuki right next to her.

"Teh" Kyo scoffed, "My brain is at least bigger than yours, rat face."

After awhile, they arrive at the peaceful vacation house. They survey the residence on fair distance from the front door. There was no lights in the many pitch black windows, except from the living room.

"Maybe she's sleeping?" Yuki began.

"Or maybe she's drinking blood like lord Dracula." Kyo added, half sneering.

Tohru tipped her chin down, somewhat disappointed, "I guess my chances talking with Blue-San will be better tomorrow." She glanced over at Kyo and took the basket from him, "I'll just leave the basket outside the door for her to find tomorrow morning! Luckily they're well protected in isolated boxes, and won't loose taste for days."

"Alright, hurry up." Kyo replied impatiently to a optimistic Tohru, "This whole gaga place makes me sick."

"You sure you're not about to cough up a hair ball?" Yuki joked just to get on Kyo's nerves.

"Shup up, damn rat!"

Tohru smiled widely, rushing over to the front door and placed the basket next to the door. Making sure Blue would see it whenever she leaves the house. Then her pondering expression drifted to the luminous filled window nearby, 'Isn't it too early for a grownup to sleep at 19.30pm?'

She let the pulling curiosity take over, and stealthily moved over to the window.

Peeking in.

Her eyes went round and white, face made off ghost as she saw something she immediately regretted.

Two adults making love in the living room. Soaked bodies. Arms tangling around every exposed parts. Lips clashing onto one another. Skin against skin. Clothes lies spread across the room.

She jerked the picture out of her head, and forced her glued eyes off the scene

She jerked the picture out of her head, and forced her glued eyes off the scene. Speed walking toward Yuki and Kyo, murmuring to herself, "..How am I suppose to forget I ever saw Hatori-San and Blue-San..."

"Did you see anything?"

Tohru jumped at Yuki's blunt question, face pale and mouth so dry she could barely muster a single word, "Eeehh.."

"Whatever. Let's just go back." Kyo said, uninterested and started walking before them.

Tohru and Yuki tags along silently. Yuki could barely take his gaze from Tohru as her speechless, utterly dumbfounded exterior worries him, "Honda-San, are you okay?"

"Eh?!" Those moon round, brooding eyes snapped at him, poorly shielding her awestruckt demeanour with an awkward laugh, "Hehe, I'm fine, Yuki-San! I just realized that I may not have time to meet Blue-San tomorrow after all!"

"Good riddance, I'd say." Kyo retorted briskly, and with little regard. Unknowingly saving a nervous Tohru from further conversation about her welfare, and the scenario from the vocation house as they trudge homeward.